Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

indeed they are:( less than a week and it's kinda hard, particularly at this time of night when my brain starts thinking about him. Think I'll stay with my folks this weekend ( I live on my own) as that's when I'd normally be travelling to see him, try and keep myself busy. Thanks for the hugs:)

Do it's good to be around people you love at these times. The company will do you good.
    Been there and I know it's cliché but it for does get easier.
    Just takes time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Bands always shaft ireland when doing tours, karnivool im looking at you :mad:

I blame promoters not doing their bit and trying to book bands either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I'm so bored. I'm sick of having no friends around here. It will be nice to be around other people this weekend in Galway!

Whats in Galway? Fun?

heyday30 wrote: »
    Whats in Galway? Fun?
    I'm going to the National Student Radio Conference (the second year, I founded it last year), get to see a lot of my old college friends and Galway is just awesome full stop!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

@mozz things are overall ok, generally ok during the day, but finding it hard at night time when I brain starts thinking.. which is incredibly hard to stop! thoughts such as is he ok etc are the most annoying at the moment. Kind of feel a little let down as I wasted 2 and a half years to him and let him down even though I know it's not my fault ( he's had four relationships break up, including this one, for one main reason) It's not easy but I'm hanging in there! you folks are great :)

On the more positive side, my first two days of the trail in the college went rather well :) They're all very nice and I've been invited to a birthday meal (one of the lads is celebrating their birthday, it's a traditional in there that we all go out for a meal to celebrate) in the group. Think I might go along, be nice :)

how's things with yourself?

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I'm going to the National Student Radio Conference (the second year, I founded it last year), get to see a lot of my old college friends and Galway is just awesome full stop!

Cool by name, cool by nature. Sounds deadly.
    I've never been to Galway.
    I feel like the Amos sometimes, living the sheltered life lol

heyday30 wrote: »
    Cool by name, cool by nature. Sounds deadly.
    I've never been to Galway.
    I feel like the Amos sometimes, living the sheltered life lol
    Haha thank you! I am looking forward to it!
    How have you never been to Galway? It's such a great spot!

Ah i don't know tbh. A lot of Ireland I haven't seen.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

• Advertisement

Night seph Mr k and folks.

night steph, pleasant slumbers:)

Night Seph and HD!

must be off to bed myself, g'night nocs:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am only available for a limited time only myself :D

Have college in the morning so I better hit the hey soon!

Please do not hit Heyday, salt of the earth she does be.

Galway is a good spot to go to. Granted was only there for the Races, so buzz was a bit mightier around.

Morning folks & folkettes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning people how are we today : )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi joya o/

hiya seph what u up to : )

Joya wrote: »
    hiya seph what u up to : )

Not much, just eating breakfast :) you ?

Steal any dragons eggs lately :O?

Not much, just eating breakfast :) you ?

Steal any dragons eggs lately :O?
    nope, im worried about these eggs if they do not hatch within 2 days they might die and id never see them grow :(

(and they need more clicks! its cruel really that they destiny depends on acts of others and not on my own lol)

• Advertisement

nope, im worried about these eggs if they do not hatch within 2 days they might die and id never see them grow :(

(and they need more clicks! its cruel really that they destiny depends on acts of others and not on my own lol)

I'll fix that

*starts clicking *

why thank you seph wub.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What have i missed in my 24 hour absence?. Coffee anyone?.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sssh Grem, people are still sleeping

What have i missed in my 24 hour absence?. Coffee anyone?.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sssh Grem, people are still sleeping

Hi grem, lith o/

why thank you seph wub.gif

*squints at the eggs*

Its looks as if two of the eggs are hatching :O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What are these eggs anyway?.

Hi grem, lith o/
    *squints at the eggs*

Its looks as if two of the eggs are hatching :O
    think so? not sure : ) perhaps mozz can tell :)
    What are these eggs anyway?.
    they are potential dragons grem <3

think so? not sure : ) perhaps mozz can tell :)

they are potential dragons grem <3

3 of them have little cracks \0/

3 of them have little cracks \0/
    yea i c now :) perhaps cause three of them are to hatch in 2 days, and the fourth in 3, almost 4 or so?

guess we have to wait and see wub.gif

• Advertisement

I meant what's the game?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement