Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Joya wrote: »
    congrats and welcome to the dragon club! :) lovely blue egg!

im aiming at 2 as a milestone :):pac:

Thanks!. I have no idea what i'm at.. Hopefully i'll figure it out in time for poor blue egg. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Tamagotchi came out in November 1996 :eek:, now i definitely do feel old :pac:

1996? :eek: It mustn't have gained popularity over here until at least a year after that.. Or maybe my memory is a bit mixed up.
    yea everything seems going mobile these days :d)) cool isnt it :)

Seems that way. Yeah it is cool.. Not sure if I'd pay for it though tbh.

Anyway, I'm off for some lunch. Back later guys, toodles! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

1996? :eek: It mustn't have gained popularity over here until at least a year after that.. Or maybe my memory is a bit mixed up.

I honestly couldn't remember, then again i didn't have one, so wasn't really phased by them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

waiting for my UCD results is killing me.. i mean really.... exam was on 7th january lol.. and still waiting... :(

should be tomorrow btw.. hope it really will as they already postponed it...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ouch that's pretty painful, fingers crossed for tomorrow so..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi nocs :-)

not doing so good today, in bed with a migraine :-(

Bad migraine, leave Writer alone damn it.

This dragon thing is a lot of reading! However the dragons look amazing so i'll try stick with it..

thanks grem, should be at 5pm tomorrow so.. another day ..

hi WL, sorry to hear that, i hate migraines when they happen even they are rare in my case but still, had few days of it recently..
    perhaps a walk would help? if you can manage?

Hiya Writer, had a headache earlier, i detest the things.. Have a decent pain threshold, but there's something different about a headache, i can't stand it..

• Advertisement

Stomach is grumbling, food time me thinks

Have pizza, must transfer from freezer to oven, the effort!.

Have pizza, must transfer from freezer to oven, the effort!.
    yes ill go for that too! effort :)

edit: heeeeyyyyyy look atmy dragon babies! awwww wub.gif

Tayto sandwich did the job just as well, might keep the pizza til later

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

yes ill go for that too! effort :)

edit: heeeeyyyyyy look atmy dragon babies! awwww wub.gif

we're going to have to rename this place the Dragon Forum at this rate :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Quiet you or you could be on the list for barbecuing :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

mmmmmmmmmmm....... BBQ............... :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

yeah I hate the things guys, wish it would leave me alone :-(

I don't think I can joya, head is pounding at minute and feeling sick, taken painkillers but I think I'm gonna have to ride this one out

SW wrote: »
    we're going to have to rename this place the Dragon Forum at this rate :P
    hahah invasion it is :d))
    aww no, my dragons are goig to be trained, good ones and ready to sheningens or whats the word
    but strong and powerful against the enimies only and friends protecting ones :)
    i mean just look at them! cuties no? :p
    yeah I hate the things guys, wish it would leave me alone :-(

I don't think I can joya, head is pounding at minute and feeling sick, taken painkillers but I think I'm gonna have to ride this one out
    yes well then take it easy.. tbh coffee sometimes helps me with that (but painkillers too lol)

*joya placed pizza in the oven!* :mmm: *cant wait!*

SW wrote: »
    mmmmmmmmmmm....... BBQ............... :P

On the Haunted Lodge menu today, BBQ'd SW with a side of chips, and a beverage of your choosing :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Heyday's day is not going well. She has broken 2 cups and a plate So far.
    Heyday retreats for a long soak in the bath.
    hoping to be re born a less clumsy oaf.

Plus side tomorrow is Friday :)

I got up to put pizza in oven, forgot what i went to do, walked the dog and registered for the DIL walk.. Oops!.

heyday30 wrote: »
    Heyday's day is not going well. She has broken 2 cups and a plate So far.
    Heyday retreats for a long soak in the bath.
    hoping to be re born a less clumsy oaf.

Plus side tomorrow is Friday :)
    yes friday hope its going to be a happy day for me! (and you and all of course) :d
    I got up to put pizza in oven, forgot what i went to do, walked the dog and registered for the DIL walk.. Oops!.
    i even sorted the dishes and turned the dishwasher on - wow i can say it was a stream of some positive energy so it made me do it :d))
    ill even schedule appointment w my doc for tom!

Just seen on Twitter that Jared Leto has dyed his hair blond, so he looks like he did as Angel Face in Fight Club. :D

340974.jpg

:)

Just seen on Twitter that Jared Leto has dyed his hair blond, so he looks like he did as Angel Face in Fight Club. :D

*But but The Joker has green hair, not blonde, damn it Leto stick to the source material.

(*sarcasm)

I've retweeted a pic... From certain angles it does look slightly green. I do like the Angel Face look. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You tell him young 93 ! :D

I've retweeted a pic... From certain angles it does look slightly green. I do like the Angel Face look. :D
    u know u shld not tease if u r not ready to show some evidence :pac:

• Advertisement

That pizza looks epic!. Now looking at mine a little down heartedly!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement