Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    yes ill go for that too! effort :)

edit: heeeeyyyyyy look atmy dragon babies! awwww wub.gif

All thanks to my clicking :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

That pizza looks epic!. Now looking at mine a little down heartedly!
    aw grem im sure its grant but anyways have a slice of mine please if u wish! :)
    All thanks to my clicking :cool:
    well my babies need a father figure don't u think? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I still haven't figured out how to click. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

aw grem im sure its grant but anyways have a slice of mine please if u wish! :)

well my babies need a father figure don't u think? :D

Ohhh im so honoured :o

I still haven't figured out how to click. :o

Just click on the egg in your sig

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh i've done that, it's the helping other eggs!.

• Advertisement

Ohhh im so honoured :o

oh, welcome to the (dragon) family so, Sir :o :pac:

Im the daddy !!!! :D \●/

My pizza was delish nonetheless. :) Happy tummy now. Tea and feet up time..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Here you go, Joya. :D

Im the daddy !!!! :D \●/
    i guess we d need names suggestions at this stage :d)))
    but strange they still do not say what gender are they , maybe they are still too little : )
    My pizza was delish nonetheless. :) Happy tummy now. Tea and feet up time..
    coffee here : ) all the rest ditto!
    ow wow.. that is damn se*y :pac:

• Advertisement

I loved 'my so called life' :rolleyes:

I loved 'my so called life' :rolleyes:
    omg loved it? adored it :d
    even have the dvds lol lucky me :D

omg loved it? adored it :d
    even have the dvds lol lucky me :D

I think Jared was one of my only boy crushes! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You tell him young 93 ! :D

Quiet you too, you could be next for a barbecuing :P

I loved 'my so called life' 
    I haven't seen it :o

Oh if you can find it, watch it.. Amazing :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Quiet you too, you could be next for a barbecuing :P

Ahhh here I was backing you up :pac:

I think Jared was one of my only boy crushes! :eek:
    not blamin' you grem u've been forgiven :d)
    b4dd8ed5b0a482a4c4abe83aed6f6189.jpgmy-so-called-life-angela-and-jordan.jpg

Ahhh here I was backing you up :pac:

Whoops, administrative error :P

Awh look at baby Jared! :D

• Advertisement

Awh look at baby Jared! :D

Don't ruin it Paws!! :eek:

I wonder if Jared Leto is nervous about taking on the role of The Joker for Suicide Squad.

Don't ruin it Paws!! 
    But he's just so cute!!!
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    I wonder if Jared Leto is nervous about taking on the role of The Joker for Suicide Squad.
    He doesn't seem to show nerves tbh..

He doesn't seem to show nerves tbh..

Well if he ****s up, you can be sure fanboys on the internet will be furiously slating Leto for ****ing up a beloved character.

Seeing as i have never seen him act before :eek:, I am willing to give him a chance at portraying The Joker. I ain't an internet fanboy.........

Yep. I can understand that tbh, I'd be the same of it was a character from a book I'd read for example. Lot of pressure.

You've never seen him act at all? :eek:

Yep. I can understand that tbh, I'd be the same of it was a character from a book I'd read for example. Lot of pressure.

You've never seen him act at all? :eek:

fan-boys will be fan-boys, and in all fairness i kind of understand where those fan-boys are coming from, The Joker ain't some character tossed together in the last 2 decades, he's got 75 years of back story 76 in April, and with portraying comic book characters on the big screen, ya gotta stay as close to the original material as possible.

Nope haven't seen Leto act all, but that'll change a year from August :D.

Fingers crossed he won't disappoint you.

You should watch a couple. One thing I will say though, he can't really cry that well IMO. I doubt he'll be crying playing The Joker though. Other than the crying thing, he's amazing. If you can stand Nicolas Cage watch Lord of War. None of Jared's films are for the faint hearted tbh.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Nope haven't seen Leto act all, but that'll change a year from August :D.

:eek:

go watch a Dallas Buyers Club immediately! :pac:

Joya wrote:
    go watch a Dallas Buyers Club immediately! 

Yes. :D

• Advertisement

Fingers crossed he won't disappoint you.

You should watch a couple. One thing I will say though, he can't really cry that well IMO. I doubt he'll be crying playing The Joker though. Other than the crying thing, he's amazing. If you can stand Nicolas Cage watch Lord of War. None of Jared's films are for the faint hearted tbh.

Well if he disappoints, everyone here will know about it :pac: Nicolas Cage can do no wrong as far as i'm concerned, if Leto can pull off psychotic, then he is good enough in my book.

Lord Of War is one of my favourite films, never even copped that Leto was in it :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement