Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Well if he disappoints, everyone here will know about it  Nicolas Cage can do no wrong as far as i'm concerned, if Leto can pull off psychotic, then he is good enough in my book.

Lord Of War is one of my favourite films, never even copped that Leto was in it 

I think he can. He's got the laugh anyway.. It's creepy as f**k!

Yep, he plays Vitaly. He plays troubled characters very very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Aye no arguments on the laugh, he's got that nailed down perfectly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hey peeps, what't going down in the hood.

He's played Mark David Chapman and Raymond Fernandez as well, I'd forgotten that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Ted. :)

• Advertisement

Hey Grem, I see you have gone down the Dragon's route too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yup, my love for dragons knows no bounds!. Now i just have to figure out how to work it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

finally starting to feel better :) I'm missing my last migraine meeting tonight but my mom is gone on my behalf:) Been on autopilot for the last few days and everything has hit me like a ton of bricks now that I've relaxed

anyway how is everyone else doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hello everyone

Hi there Heyday, nice pic!

• Advertisement

Hi there Heyday, nice pic!

Hi grem.
    Thanks looking in on the Lair to see how ye all are :)

hiya heyday and grem:)

• Site Banned Posts: 18 redhat1

sorry to barge in like this but my car broke down on the highway and I need some gas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Nice photo H! :p

Cool pic there Hey

Hi ted Hugo writer :)

how's everyone today?:)

Not too bad here Writer, recovery day with tea and dog snuggles, how you getting on?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Songs like "All about that bass" are exactly why I hate pop music today. Got "treated" to the full song today, some of the most empty headed bollocks I've heard in years.

Not too bad here Writer, recovery day with tea and dog snuggles, how you getting on?.

I love doggy snuggles <3

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Songs like "All about that bass" are exactly why I hate pop music today. Got "treated" to the full song today, some of the most empty headed bollocks I've heard in years.

Amen brother.
    Paul McCartney gone down a notch on the fan base for me too. Feicin Kanye n Rihanna song he did..... tripe

glad thats alls well:) tea and snuggles with dog sounds great..

Kinda struggling a bit today, but I'm getting through it, one day at a time. Intend to keep myself busy tomorrow, hopefully bringing things to a charity shop, printing out pics with fancy paper ( the shiny, glossy kind) and putting in pics in a big picture frame. I got the picture frame from my uncle four years when moved into apt, and never bothered to put pics in or hang it up:o Since I have plenty of time and freedom on my hands, I may as well!

It's good to keep busy Writer. Makes the time go quicker too.

indeed it does:) time goes a lot faster when you're busy

Good evening :)

Howdy Paws

hiya pp:)

How's things guys and girls?

Glad your headache has eased writer. :)