Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya lith, angron and wolfie:) how are you all?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lucky feckers in the U.S

B_crAHmUcAIVhNG.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

heyday30 wrote:
    sorry to hear that. love the idea of the job but don't think I'd be able for it. Seeing neglect n such.
    Angron wrote:
    Lots of people say they want to be vets when they are kids. Nobody really thinks of the downside to being a vet.

It can be tough job. I had intended becoming a vet until I did some work experience in school and it made me realise I'm more suited to nursing. I'm not assertive enough to give people orders/directions. :o

KKkitty wrote:
    I really like Supervet. There's nothing he won't do or at least try to make sure an animal is saved.
    He does do amazing work. He's a Laois man as well. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hiya lith, angron and wolfie:) how are you all?

Counting down to Toronto Fan Expo

• Advertisement

Counting down to Toronto Fan Expo

oh what's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

He does do amazing work. He's a Laois man as well. :D

Love that he has a real passion for his job too. Every animal is important as far as he's concerned.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

oh what's that?

A chance for me to be amongst my geeky brethren once more. I shall be attired in the manner of the ninth man to wear the mantle of The Doctor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

KKkitty wrote: »
    Love that he has a real passion for his job too. Every animal is important as far as he's concerned.

My vet is like that. You can see he utterly loves his job. Talks to my dog when I bring him in like a child.

We had our old family dog pts last year. Vet cried along with us. Such compassion.

A chance for me to be amongst my geeky brethren once more. I shall be attired in the manner of the ninth man to wear the mantle of The Doctor

sounds quite cool:D hope you enjoy yourself

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote: »
    My vet is like that. You can see he utterly loves his job. Talks to my dog when I bring him in like a child.

We had our old family dog pts last year. Vet cried along with us. Such compassion.

Sorry to hear that. I talk to my pets too. They must think I'm nuts :D

I'm off to bed nocs, night night:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

KKkitty wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that. I talk to my pets too. They must think I'm nuts :D

Ah he was old 19 to be exact.

Haha I talk to my own boy too.
    Id say he's close to needing doggy valium at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Lucky feckers in the U.S

B_crAHmUcAIVhNG.jpg

My laptop will be going on holidays to US then. ;)

Is it September this side of water?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Evening all. Just having the tea before bed.

Howdy Grem. I'm the opposite - getting ready to get out of mine.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah, used to that!. Watching discovery, construction of a pagani..

Yeah, used to that!. Watching discovery, construction of a pagani..

You have one :eek:

Can I have a lend? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning u 2 :)...
    still coffee time in bed trying to postpone getting up and going to college (labs from 11 till 5) as much as possible :)
    counting days to home visit - only 4 to go! *happy Joya* : )

What i wouldn't give to be a test driver Ted!

Morning Joya, how's your hand?.

• Advertisement

What i wouldn't give to be a test driver Ted!

Morning Joya, how's your hand?.
    thanks grem, bit better but still sore
    here u can c :(
    (dont open unless u hv a strong stomach : ))

Looks to be healing well, nice one. :)

Looks to be healing well, nice one. :)
    yes hopefully it will be fine (my doc said 2 weeks about) and leave no scars :) patience required

No itching! And i know how feckin difficult it is..

No itching! And i know how feckin difficult it is..
    exactly grem! it is starting to be itchy on the edges lol ...

Yeah i'm well versed in the healing process and i can see it's just about there. Cold cloths help..

Yeah i'm well versed in the healing process and i can see it's just about there. Cold cloths help..
    that is what my doctor placed yesterday some kind of net with meds on it, it is really good and has that cooling effect
    she said to take it of on Sunday so will see tomorrow.. i feel its going to be good to have it in open air..

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from the Red Cow to Heuston on the Luas?

Joya wrote: »
    thanks grem, bit better but still sore
    here u can c :(
    (dont open unless u hv a strong stomach : ))

What happened to you? Looks painful :(

• Advertisement

hey kitty yes it is, my hand found a way under the boiling water in a moment of distraction - not a good thing to do apparently..
    i took the dressing off few minutes ago to take a look and it is not a pretty picture to post here believe me..
    but it will heal.. just a bit more time and it will be okay.. a week or two :)...

hows you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement