Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hope it heals quickly. A burn is a painful thing. I'm good thanks and you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i was supposed to go to labs today from 11 till 5 but am still in bed working on something else.. lol.. dont think ill go at all at this stage even id have to talk with my course director about some extenuating circumstances but well, i will see her on monday so, i presume i can talk to her then as well..
    trouble is that these labs today are organised to help us with our project due next friday and it would be really helpful if i went
    but tnh feek no energy for that and this hand its just.. a trouble atm..l

sorry for the essay :d)..
    do you have any plans for the weekend? :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Gosh that looks awful painful Joya.....so sorry for you!!:(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from the Red Cow to Heuston on the Luas?

Prolly too late now Paws.....but I'd say 20-30 mins;)

No plans for the weekend. Is it difficult to sleep with your hand like that?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And back up, coffee on.. :) How is everyone doing?

Grid. wrote: »
    Gosh that looks awful painful Joya.....so sorry for you!!:(
    thanks grid paainful it si but i took off the dressing and thought its going to be better but then it dryies and starts to feel really bad and is burning so i put it back now again, perhaps will take it off tomorrow so as my doctor said - i thought it could be faster :d))

at least it loks artistic! - my doctors words :D
    KKkitty wrote: »
    No plans for the weekend. Is it difficult to sleep with your hand like that?
    no its not cause im practicing lately to sleep on my back (cause i read ts healthy lol even its really hard to fall asleep like that) so my hand is on top and not pressed.. :)

just having my tea atm

hiya grem, cheers so :d))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cheers Joya, have a biscuit won't you?

Cheers Joya, have a biscuit won't you?
    sure what are ye offering :d))

btw here im proud i changed the dressing myself its soo better now :d

Butter shortbread :)

Good job, couldn't do better meself!. :)

• Advertisement

Butter shortbread :)
    perfect!! why thank you! mmm

(not that id say no to anything else :D)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

And back up, coffee on.. :) How is everyone doing?
    Joya wrote: »
    sure what are ye offering :d))

btw here im proud i changed the dressing myself its soo better now :d

Hey there ladies.........how you doing :cool:?

hiya Sephirot whats up

Hey all. If my hand was like that I'd be afraid to sleep.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hiya Sephirot whats up

Not much joya and you?

Not much joya and you?
    im going to have a shower (which s**ks with this hand but well) and go to the shop befiore it closes :D

other than that trying to prepare for the phone interview for a job on monday
    and boi how much i hate phone interviews.....

hiya kkkitty hows u? :)

Try marigold type glove with with elastic band, worked for me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello peeps. I'm on my way home now. All I have to say is I'm broke and Nandos is amazing!!!

I'm good now and you Joya :) Shouldn't have drank the whole bottle of wine last night.

KKkitty wrote:
    I'm good now and you Joya  Shouldn't have drank the whole bottle of wine last night.

Sore head, KKkitty?

• Advertisement

im going to have a shower (which s**ks with this hand but well) and go to the shop befiore it closes :D

other than that trying to prepare for the phone interview for a job on monday
    and boi how much i hate phone interviews.....

hiya kkkitty hows u? :)

I hate interviews -__-

Joya wrote:
    other than that trying to prepare for the phone interview for a job on monday and boi how much i hate phone interviews.....

Best of luck!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What's The Haps?

Hey Lith, not much here, just about ready for work.. Looking forward to much coffee.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work Grem goes :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

evening folks

Who you calling ho?!

Hi Ted, how goes your day?

All good here, pizza gone into oven.

Nexflix locked & loaded.

Hows all in Gremland

Not so bad. There's a series just released I think that's written b. Tina fey called the unbreakable kitty that looks like it could be fun.

• Advertisement

Not so bad. There's a series just released I think that's written b. Tina fey called the unbreakable kitty that looks like it could be fun.

that is coming up as reccommended to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement