Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Rubecula wrote: »
    fresh? LOL do I look like a loaf? lol

Don't know but if you drink enough you could feel like a bad batch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

KKkitty wrote: »
    Don't know but if you drink enough you could feel like a bad batch.

Maybe a bit seedy?

Maybe a bit seedy?

All he really needs is someone to butter him up the right way.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

KKkitty wrote: »
    All he really needs is someone to butter him up the right way.

Maybe with a fine pair of baps..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohh hey here pa......
    Lair quiet. *shuffles close to wall to make shadow puppets*

*sees shadow puppets and mistakes them for monsters and runs out the door screaming*

• Advertisement

Ohh hey here pa......

*sees shadow puppets and mistakes them for monsters and runs out the door screaming*

But but, it's shadow from bear in the big blue house, she's lovely!.

Maybe with a fine pair of baps..

Ok I'm making myself hungry now haha.

But but, it's shadow from bear in the big blue house, she's lovely!.

My youngest son is petrified of Bear from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Has anyone seen SW, I need to pick his brains aboot something.

Kitty - really?. Poor kid thank feck it wasn't as all over telly as some things..

Lith, not for a few hours anyway..

• Advertisement

Kitty - really?. Poor kid thank feck it wasn't as all over telly as some things..

Ever since he was about 2 he ran out of the room when Bear would do the sniffing thing. He's 5 now and still wouldn't watch it.

I see, well only 1 option

*lights up the SW signal*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Has anyone seen SW, I need to pick his brains aboot something.

He's probably up too no good as usual :D

He's probably up too no good as usual :D

Our Minty?? Up to no good??

I wouldn't really be surprised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks! :D

Hi Links, how are you?

Night pals o/

I'm good! I actually went out for a few pints tonight ;) got to practice my Japanese with friends, so mega please that I was able to strangle out a bit of conversation :p

Was introduced to Steam Powered Giraffe tonight, can't stop listening to them now :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Drunk heyday hiccup.
    Hello lair....

Well done, linguistics are not my thing I think. Hope you enjoyed the beers.

Seph, missed that, night night.

• Advertisement

I had a couple of nice pints, but it feels like it's gone straight to my head :o

Heyday, hope you're well.. :)

Not too bad Links. No groggy head in morning at least.

Links234 wrote: »
    I had a couple of nice pints, but it feels like it's gone straight to my head :o

I Had a handfull of very nice pints.
    cheap night out I can tell ya :p:p

I prefer a cheap night out, nothing worse than waking up next morning wondering how the **** you spent a 50

Links234 wrote: »
    I prefer a cheap night out, nothing worse than waking up next morning wondering how the **** you spent a 50

worth more than €50 now links. Throw in some grub would ya I'm feicin starving

A cheap night out is always a bonus. You both enjoyed your nights anyway so that's a result.. :)

Yeah, Steam Powered Giraffe are definitely the soundtrack for tonight ;)

Also, mimey robot dancey-ness is always a hook for me :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Just chill'in Sat night in my locale javahouse with friends. While chatting we all are online at the same time. Crazy gang I hangout with, which of course fits me to a T, ha! :D

Any Lairians about?

Hi there Swannie *waves mitt*

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Any Lairians about?

Nope, nobody here but us pidgeons. Moo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement