Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi there Swannie *waves mitt*
    Hey Grem! Are you using that mitt to cook? It's din din time Pacific and I'm hungry! :D
    Links234 wrote: »
    Nope, nobody here but us pidgeons. Moo.

Hi Links. No Moos about here, but plenty of lads and lasses pecking away at their laptops and mobiles. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Actually, made pancake batter earlier to cook up.. Fancy that?. Meditating cow says oom...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Actually, made pancake batter earlier to cook up.. Fancy that?.
    Indeed Grem, I can dine on pancakes 24/7 and have Kerry Gold to spread and real maple syrup to pour on them. Yummy!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh very good.. Proper butter has to be used.. I'll just frysome up now.

Oh very good.. Proper butter has to be used.. I'll just frysome up now.
    Swannie dances about rubbing her tummy, licking her lips, and building up savory anticipation for Grem's pancakes! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

That reminds me, I never had pancakes this past pancake day :eek:

That's why I made mine.. Was too sick for my birthday and working a long stint on pancake day.

*sends pancakes Swannie's way*

For you Lair confession Links, your penance will be 2 Our Grande Lattes, 10 Hail Chocolate Covered Magic Beans, and 2 Glory Be Espresso shots.
    *sends pancakes Swannie's way*
    Ohhhhhhhhh Grand Grem! After spreading Kerry Gold and a trace of maple syrup, vicariously munches away on Grem's pancakes. :cool:

Lair confession? I'm a Lairthiest :pac:

Lair confession? I'm a Lairthiest :pac:
    Better look out Links. If Santa discovers this, he will put you on his naughty list with the rest of us fun folks. :eek:

• Advertisement

*tries to think of something bold to do*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning nocs:)

Hiya Writer, how are ya?.

Morning morning folks ;)

I should see about getting to bed :eek: It's late... early... whatever! :o

g'night links :)

I seem to be ok grem, had a fairly relaxing day yesterday with a bit of clearing out, how about you?

Not so bad Writer sounds like calm has been restored a bit.

I'm ok now though tired. It's been a bit eventful so things still settling..

Not so bad Writer sounds like calm has been restored a bit.

I'm ok now though tired. It's been a bit eventful so things still settling..

yeah seems to have, mostly adjusting to everything and keeping myself occupied as much as I can :) must say I'm enjoying the freedom

Glad you're ok :) you in work? Sorry to hear it's been eventful though.. mind yourself while things are settling down

Oh it's upheaval but all for the good in the end I hope/believe. Yeah I'm working, has been busy enough.. Looking forward to bed after one shift!

Oh it's upheaval but all for the good in the end I hope/believe. Yeah I'm working, has been busy enough.. Looking forward to bed after one shift!

true, an upheavel but i think it be for good down in the line, the no contact thing is bloody hard but I'm managing to stick with it. My mom said to me that i'm stronger than i look which was nice to hear :D I'll hopefully hear whether or not I get a place at the college at the end of the month so that'll be exciting, also have a trip to London and a wedding to go to June, it'll all help to keep me busy!

Ahh ok, hope its nicely busy and not run off your feet busy. Hope you sleep ok when you finish:)

Yeah sometimes, while scary, change is good.. Fingers crossed for the course..

It was pretty mad busy there for a while, lot of ground to cover following a fault but it's more or less sorted out now.

• Advertisement

Yeah sometimes, while scary, change is good.. Fingers crossed for the course..

It was pretty mad busy there for a while, lot of ground to cover following a fault but it's more or less sorted out now.

*sends grem some java to keep her going*

yeah definitely agree with you there:) thanks grem..all signs good so far..impressed with IT skills etc

sorry it was mad busy, but glad it's pretty much sorted now :)

Ah it was fine we're just a small bit understaffed when something does go astray.. Thanks for the coffee.. Lookin forward to home now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey lads & lasses.

It's quiet here.

**tempted to play bongos**

Traditional day of rest extends to Internet?? Just been reminded it's women's day apparently, good call making my pancake batter yesterday. :)

Ah it was fine we're just a small bit understaffed when something does go astray.. Thanks for the coffee.. Lookin forward to home now.

ahh i get you now..no worries on the coffee:) not too long now!

Any plans for the rest of today or gonna take it easy?

hiya ted :) how's you?

International Women's Day. :eek:

**makes a big pot of java & double chip brownies for ladies of the Lair**

Morning Grem & Writer, hope you're keeping well.

cheers ted :D

didn't know it was international women's day either

I'm doing ok, had a bath a while ago so nice and refreshed. Relaxing and having a bit of toast now..

Why thank you Ted! Too kind indeed sir.

No plans Writer, walk dog and head for bed, on again tonight so no shenanigans from grem..

Cool :D

As long as you didn't drop the toast in the bath.

• Advertisement

Why thank you Ted! Too kind indeed sir.

No plans Writer, walk dog and head for bed, on again tonight so no shenanigans from grem..

ah ok, sounds nice:)

no major plans for today myself, continue on with clear out, do some clothes washing, meet up with sis as she came down for the weekend:)

haha ted, that made me laugh :D but no, would be a bit soggy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement