Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

big hugs mozz! I did that when i was in college, was furious with myself! Try and remember what you wrote as much as you can, Deep breaths when doing the practical. hang in there x

joya, steph, grem, think ye missed my post there

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs for Mozz, that's a huge amount to take on at once so try not see it all at onc. If you can. Take a breath.. You'll find the strength, lair is behind you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

OMG big hugs for you Mozz. Hope you get it all sorted out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I thank you guys for the support. I am just going to have to try and power through it as much as I can.

Joya, it was a college computer that I typed it up on. I would wait until morning to see if it's on that computer or I saved it into the wrong thing but I need it straight away :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

howdy steph and joya:) I'm ok thanks, little bit lonely but could be worse..relaxing for the evening here. how are you guys?

hiya grem, good sleep?:)
    big hugs mozz! I did that when i was in college, was furious with myself! Try and remember what you wrote as much as you can, Deep breaths when doing the practical. hang in there x

yes WL sorry about htat!
    i just talked 1.5 hours with my sister and brother :) we cant wait to see each other :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I thank you guys for the support. I am just going to have to try and power through it as much as I can.

Joya, it was a college computer that I typed it up on. I would wait until morning to see if it's on that computer or I saved it into the wrong thing but I need it straight away :/
    aw good lord moz... so sorry! is midnight the deadline?

For some reason my last post posted three times. :confused:

no worrys there joya :) glad you enjoyed the chat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

For some reason my last post posted three times. :confused:

Think Mozz deserves 3 hugs for what has happened.

• Advertisement

yes mozz is there a way to ask for extenion. this is really serious situation...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Writer, sorry. Things got congested there quite suddenly, I'd a pretty decent rest despite some sinus trouble. All will be fine, you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry WL I got distracted there, how are you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I hope you get sorted mozz,try and keep calm.
    Hi Writer, sorry. Things got congested there quite suddenly, I'd a pretty decent rest despite some sinus trouble. All will be fine, you?

grem one of your dragons has two heads and one looks like the loch ness monster :)

Sorry WL I got distracted there, how are you?

apologies accepted:)

Glad you had a good rest despite the sinus trouble grem..they can be horrible!

I seem to be fairly ok today, did a bit more to my room and relaxing for the evening. Bit tired as my brain won't switch off!

on a random matter anyone tried reiki?

Had to get a two headed one, just as a personal joke kinda thing. :)

So what are you all up to this evening?

loch ness is kinda cute ! i like him! :) or its a "she" :-))

btw im still working on android project its due on friday and im travelling on wednesday so if i manage to finish it before i go that would be great! cant imagine myself working while home :o

Had to get a two headed one, just as a personal joke kinda thing. :)

So what are you all up to this evening?

boards, tv and laptop for me so not much, taking it easy:) (and trying to resit the temptation to look at ex's fb profile)

edit: hope the project goes ok joya :)

I'll try and find five minutes at home to find out what I do with the dragons now. Mobile is useless for that site..

What's the android project on if you don't mind me asking?.

Watching the Imitation Game & boards here.

nearly over & need somethign else to fill the void until Monday arrives

• Advertisement

I'll try and find five minutes at home to find out what I do with the dragons now. Mobile is useless for that site..

What's the android project on if you don't mind me asking?.
    its the app for one organisation that organises cultural charity events :)...

Criminal Minds is back tomorrow night! :D

Criminal Minds is back tomorrow night! :D

Thanks for the reminder Paws, what channel?

Sky Living, 9pm! :D

Somehow I've wound up watching Crufts..

Joya wrote: »
    its the app for one organisation that organises cultural charity events :)...

sounds cool joya:D

great news pp!:)

Sky Living, 9pm! :D

Somehow I've wound up watching Crufts..

Crufts is quite the drama this year.. :(

Crufts is quite the drama this year.. 

Yeah, I've just read a couple of awful stories. :(

i started watching forensic files (true crimes short documentaries on netflix)
    its done very well... stories are sad of course.. but htey concentrate on science that helped in catching the bast**ds.... and how techniques evolved withing last few decades..

Joya wrote: »
    i started watching forensic files (true crimes short documentaries on netflix)
    its done very well... stroies are sad f course.. ut htey concentrate on science that helped in coughting the bast**ds....

watched a few of them as well here.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I've just read a couple of awful stories. :(

Sod it, I was hoping to help you avoid that..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement