Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    COUGH! COUGH! COUGH! :mad:

**BLACK Swannie dances about fire. Jamaican drums beat from shadows. Shreeeeeeeeks to sky! Swannie spins faster and faster! Calls on Wind Gods. Summons lightning and force 5 tornado to blow away Hugo smoke!**

tornado-lightning-lrg.png

Fuppin' B! :mad::P:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Fuppin' bitch! :mad::P:D
    **Swannie LOOKS in mirror. Poses. Fluffs feathers**

Nope! Wrong classification Hugo. Swannie is Animalia, Eumetazoa, Bilateria, Chordata, Vertebrata, Gnathostomata, Aves, Neognathae, Anseriformes, Anatidae, Anserinae, Cygnini, Cygnus, Cygnus atratus.

Oops! Might be a good time to FLY! Bye Lairians!

**Swannie flies out Lair window, flaps to high altitude before going delta winged, dives reaching SuperSonicSwannieSpeed, disappearing over the western horizon towards Pacific**

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I think I want Swannie as my wife, my mother, my father, my pet etc etc etc

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie LOOKS in mirror. Poses. Fluffs feathers**

Nope! Wrong classification Hugo. Swannie is Animalia, Eumetazoa, Bilateria, Chordata, Vertebrata, Gnathostomata, Aves, Neognathae, Anseriformes, Anatidae, Anserinae, Cygnini, Cygnus, Cygnus atratus.

Sticks out tongue at Hugo and blows raspberries! :P

Oops! Might be a good time to FLY! Bye Lairians!

**Swannie flies out Lair window, flaps to high altitude before going delta winged, dives reaching SuperSonicSwannieSpeed, disappearing over the western horizon towards Pacific**

I'm sorry SwanSong! I edited the post! Come back to us! :(:o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had a nap attack.. Feeling a little bit better.. How are the noccers?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not bad thanks grem and you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Better than earlier thankfully, snuggled on couch with the dog. Listening to the wind battering the place outside is making me feel more comfy somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I need a hair cut. Might chance my arm and ring the hairdressers in the morning. See if I can get an appointment after work.

Better than earlier thankfully, snuggled on couch with the dog. Listening to the wind battering the place outside is making me feel more comfy somehow.

Same. I like the character weather. What kind of dog do you have? :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What if I told you that I had mine building up the last 31 years! :p:D

Mine have been building for 37years

• Advertisement

fr336 wrote: »
    Same. I like the character weather. What kind of dog do you have? :o

A little westie, white. There's a pets photo thread here somewhere if you want to see her. ;)

Mine have been building for 37years

Note that I'm only 29 years old. I'm only following the path given to me. Others will follow it once I disappear. This is all starting to become gibberish now. fefjiwxwmuc

A little westie, white. There's a pets photo thread here somewhere if you want to see her. ;)

Ahhh one of my faves! I'm never had a dog myself :( You guys have taste over there, where I am there are too many bad dog breeds :mad: Link me to pets thread please? :o

Note that I'm only 29 years old. I'm only following the path given to me. Others will follow it once I disappear. This is all starting to become gibberish now. fefjiwxwmuc

Disappear from your kingdom because a (only slightly) younger pretender to the throne unseats you? :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ahhh one of my faves! I'm never had a dog myself :( You guys have taste over there, where I am there are too many bad dog breeds :mad: Link me to pets thread please? :o

Here you go:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=93192076

Where are you? I accidentally got her, but she's the best thing that's happened me in forever. I know, right sap me.. :o

Where are you? I accidentally got her, but she's the best thing that's happened me in forever. I know, right sap me.. :o

How long you had her?
    I meant a link to your actual pic but thanks cyberwolf I'm not that lazy you know :p

Oh it's only two pages long, fair enough :D

Meant to say it's only a baby thread, oops!. I have her four years i think.

She's lovely!

• Advertisement

Why thank you, i feel like a proud mummy now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just got into bed and laid down.. And I have no pain!!! \o/

Night night Noccers! :D

Sweet Paws, enjoy yer sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

back again, can't sleep:(

I'm watchin telly with a cuppa so i'm about for company.

howdy grem :) how are you?

Doin ok, not as much pain as earlier.

oh that's good :) what you watching on the tv?

doing ok too, browsing on here and relaxing :)

Criminal minds, just watching a random episode as i'm not up to concentrating much..

• Advertisement

Ooh 4,000 posts!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement