Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Are we still here? Jaysus lads, I don't think Wolfie wants us to move at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Are we still here? Jaysus lads, I don't think Wolfie wants us to move at all!

*Paging Wolfie to the lair*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh I've a suggestion, how about instead of a post number getting the naming rights for the new lair, why not everyone who has been regularly active in the lair in the previous fortnight before lair hits 10,000 posts is entered to a draw for next one? No more racing..

Oh I've a suggestion, how about instead of a post number getting the naming rights for the new lair, why not everyone who has been regularly active in the lair in the previous fortnight before lair hits 10,000 posts is entered to a draw for next one? No more racing..

I second this!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Were you reading my confidential notes :p, because i was thinking the same damn thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That's a great idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heyo Links, well timed. ;)

ah but my timing replying isn't so great :o

How are you? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

That's a great idea Grem! Better than mine anyway! My idea was that we just vote on who gets the next Lair, but it has to be someone who hasn't had any of the previous 5 Lair's named after them. Tough to remember I know but it was just an idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Longest lair ever? :)

Btw good night all sleep tight I've a long day ahead of me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Or we just lose the whole naming thing altogether. Just go by The Lair v1, v2 etc

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »

Night Joya :)

How about General Trash Talking/Innuendo/Silliness/Random ****e/Anything Goes as title for the next Lair title?

Or we just lose the whole naming thing altogether. Just go by The Lair v1, v2 etc

Thought the same thing earlier but it is kind of a nice reward for those who have being posting here the whole time, it's just a shame that some people are abusing it to their shallow ends :rolleyes:

Aw that'd be boring tho! :o

Thought the same thing earlier but it is kind of a nice reward for those who have being posting here the whole time, it's just a shame that some people are abusing it to their shallow ends :rolleyes:

Stereomatic being one of the guilty party's :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I like this idea

So reboot the lair thread then, rename as MKI and so on, so forth?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »

Sweet dreams joya ;)

I like this idea

But you've had mulitple lairs named after ya so that's all right for you to say! :(

But you've had mulitple lairs named after ya so that's all right for you to say! :(

Well two but I see where your coming from, the whole racing thing happened even earlier in my last one and it was the same person again , I should have called him on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

No, it's definitely better with someone's name on it, and as Mozzie said it should be a reward for regular posters. So Grem's idea (and to a lesser extent mine) are ways to reward those people!

I think Grem and MR have the right ideas. It should be up to a vote in the last two weeks of those who are regular posters.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    ah but my timing replying isn't so great :o

How are you? :D

Oh no matter bout that, you missed the ratrace. Doing ok but not great. It'll pass..

Doesn't Boards hang if a thread/superhtread goes over 10,000 posts?

Lithium93_ wrote: »

It does

Hey Seph! You mentioned Dream Theater earlier did you?
    Oh no matter bout that, you missed the ratrace. Doing ok but not great. It'll pass..

Ah, I tend to keep my head out of ratraces, gonna be hiding away come Patty's day, can't stand it. and yes, I just called it Patty's day just to wind people up :)

Sorry I only dip in and out but most of the time I feel like I've nothing interesting to post.

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey Seph! You mentioned Dream Theater earlier did you?

Ya you a fan? I only got into them last year, great band

All in favor of Grem and mrk's ideas for the next lair thread, gimme a HELL YEAH

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »

How do you mean Hang? :confused:

I am pretty confused!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement