Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

well done grem :D

that sounds good :) I've never really got into criminal minds myself

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love all these criminal procedurals, the psychology is fascinating, even if washed out for tv.. What you at?.

cool :) i may check it out some day

not much myself, talking to himself, listening to some tunes and relaxing in bed :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice and relaxing so, very good.. Chilling out too. Been rough health wise the last week in particular so this is nice..

ah it's grand :) i might drop off in a while

glad you're ok, I know what's it like being rough health wise, not fun!

• Advertisement

Night Writer, sleep well..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks. i see some more silliness happened in my absence.

Suppose "some" people will still try & blame me for it.

#AlwaysTheVictim

*Rushes in to point finger at Ted*

I jest *brews java instead*

*Rushes in to point finger at Ted*

I jest *brews java instead*

Still in the leaba, you do room service delivery?

How's Grem this windy morning.

Oh sure why not. *Sets up breakfast tray*

I am ok now. Catching up on a few episodes of things, drinking tea.

• Advertisement

Oh sure why not. *Sets up breakfast tray*

I am ok now. Catching up on a few episodes of things, drinking tea.

Got mini shock there.

Housemate was on stairs & thought it was actually you.

:o

Bah hahahahahahahaha not creepy at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Have a hen party later. Let the festivities commence :D Happy Saturday nocs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I think my eyebrows froze on the way to work last night. How does that even happen?

Ooh just went fierce dark here, glad i brought dog out. You travelling far for party Kitty?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Have a hen party later. Let the festivities commence :D Happy Saturday nocs.

Oh lawd, lock up your sons Kitty is on the prowl.

:D

Enjoy Kitty.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fair bit of travel for me over the next two days, Longford to Dublin today, Dublin to Longford tomorrow morning, Longford to Galway tomorrow night.

Busy man Mr A.

Safe travels.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Busy man Mr A.

Safe travels.

The train driver has taken to beeping the horn every few minutes.

Yeah, this won't get annoying.

Angron wrote: »
    The train driver has taken to beeping the horn every few minutes.

Yeah, this won't get annoying.

Have to make sure your horn is in working order.

**Looks around to see how long it will take for Paws innuendo radar to go off**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    **Looks around to see how long it will take for Paws innuendo radar to go off**
    You rang?? :p

You rang?? :p

Hehe.

on the ball there

:p

How's Ted?

How's Ted?

After making a big dish of shepherds pie & portion out & dumped in freezer.

Well earned cup of tae now.

Yummy :)

I'm getting my hair done at the moment :D

Tell the hair-dresser the crazy man from the internet says Hi.

:D

OK :)

Thought I was on call this weekend but I'm not, it's next week. Yay!

Horn hasn't gone off in a while. I'm sure the driver is just waiting to catch me off guard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Herrrrrooo luvly noccers. :) I woke up crying this morning for no explicable reason?!? :D:rolleyes::o I did have a big long sleep yesterday so maybe that feiced up my body a bit, or else I've P.M.S. after the eh :pac: event instead of before it lol which would deffo mean my system is feiced up lol. Gahhhh think I am losing my mind! Then I randomly started thinking about the good times in Secondary School and we'll never get to go back to School again and that made me cry more! :pac: Yeah perhaps I am just losing the plot in general!

How is everyone? I love all the pics of everyone's pets. Such cuteness. I'm not really a big cat-fan, but from all the memes and pics of their posing etc., cats really do have a life of their own!

Can someone email me some motivation-stuff pweeeeeeease, Opeeration-clean-up-house neeeeeeds to happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement