Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How do Roses.

As you know, having lost the plot is an unofficial requirement to be a member around these parts

You're in good company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

OH, I was thinking, if I ever win the Lair I is gonna call it; - Sleep Is For The Weak / You Can Sleep When You're Dead! Or else, How's Yer (Knockers) Noccers?!? :P ;) What ye think about those Titles?!? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. About to head off on the trudge to work.. Should really have considered a sick cert.. Roses, I rather like the titles you've thought up!.

Howdy Grem.

Ted's lovely Noccers on Tour is a title I have planned

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

<
    THIS GUY IS GOING TO SLIPKNOT ON WEDNESDAY :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    <

Not one iota jealous. Honestly.. :(

Not one iota jealous. Honestly.. :(

Oops, shouldn't have posted then :o, only going along for Slipknot, no interest in Korn or King 810

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    <

I heard Corey Taylor on Coast to Coast AM one night. The guy is actually very well spoken and knowledgeable too.

I heard Corey Taylor on Coast to Coast AM one night. The guy is actually very well spoken and knowledgeable too.

He's just ****in hilarious and down to earth to boot, his 2 books are good as well. Would recommend 'em to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Wouldn't be a Slipknot fan myself but I like Corey Taylor's voice. Still can't really listen to Stone Sour a lot though. Too many memories.

• Advertisement

Oh I'd be front up for korn too although they can be a bit hit or miss I'd guess live is some experience..

*wanders about lair playing with tumbleweed*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No one about, time to clean the place.

*Turns on ceiling mounted pressure washers*

*shuffles about eeyore-like in the artificial downpour*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sorry about that Grem.
    *Kicks on the air dryers*

Ooh I'll be a fluffball with these dryers!! :D

Ooh I'll be a fluffball with these dryers!! :D

Then your tumbleweed impression will be spot on.

**opens door cautiously**

is it safe to come in?

Was an awful racket earlier.

Welcome Ted, there's a slight problembreeze but it's mild!! Enjoy. :)

**hold onto hat & runs into Lair**

• Advertisement

Don't mind the noise Ted. Just a bit of house cleaning in here

No bother Wolfman.

Noticed a strange musty smell earlier in week

Oh crap, I forgot to get rid of the troll I stashed behind the sofa

Was he the one who stole the sandwich I had left on coffee table?

There was sandwich where?

I had a plate made upfor everyone & they just vanished.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGlXLFTzO_h9UcCvrvKG8KKrHXb0BYg31Pyma0vvRCVzyboyZb

I missed sandwiches?? No!!!!

Wolfies pet troll robbed them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Howeya?

• Advertisement

howdy,

you still hearing horns tooting?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement