Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    howdy,

you still hearing horns tooting?

*awaits arrival of Paws*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nah, that nightmare is over. They fecking kept it up for an hour and a half!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Angron and Hugo..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hi there.

• Advertisement

Hi Grem and Angron,

How are ye?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No one be alarmed but the troll may have gotten loose. Be careful, ted went and fed him.

Ooh troll hunt!! *fetches crossbow*

No one be alarmed but the troll may have gotten loose. Be careful, ted went and fed him.

Dammit Ted! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I did not feed him, he stole the sandwiches I slaved away making for you guys.

• Advertisement

Hi Grem and Angron,

How are ye?

Kinda drunk, you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good evening.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howdy Shim, all good? You okay fr336

Heyoo shim. What's up Fr336?

You ok fr?.

Hi Shim..

My head is just melting...memory, everything. I'm 26 :(

Anything in particular causing the melt?

Apparently long term sleep deprivation (no catch up whatsoever) and associated anxiety etc. Long term stemming from not wanting to take medication. I feel I've damaged my brain terminally.

Howdy Shim.

Sometimes it is hard to hit the off switch in the brain FR336.

Should be taking your meds though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hai noccers. It is cold.

Does anyone know what it means by no bb code in your signature?

Howdy Shim.

Sometimes it is hard to hit the off switch in the brain FR336.

Should be taking your meds though.

How do you mean Ted? Mind racing too fast?

I still don't get the automatic meds stance, even at this stage. My issues were simply down to built up sleep deprivation, stupidity and burning out completely. It turned into a very vicious circle but having seen what medication can do to others...can, not always, but can...I was relucant.

Hai noccers. It is cold.

Does anyone know what it means by no bb code in your signature?

Is that bold, [ /b] , type things?

fr336 wrote: »
    How do you mean Ted? Mind racing too fast?

I still don't get the automatic meds stance, even at this stage. My issues were simply down to built up sleep deprivation, stupidity and burning out completely. It turned into a very vicious circle but having seen what medication can do to others...can, not always, but can...I was relucant.

sorry misread, thought you weren't as opposed to not wanting. :o

sorry misread, thought you weren't as opposed to not wanting. :o

Ah yeah I was prescribed sleeping tablets and anxiety meds but the doctors here in England are very hit and miss depending on where you live - they just gave me them as if it was nothing and sent me on my way. Then you read all the side affects you can get on certain stuff and I didn't consider it worth it for my case.

Can see where you're coming from where doctors prescribe willy-nily.

can you get second opinion from different doc?

Yeah I went to a few but it was ages ago. The frustrating thing is I feel on the cusp of either feeling better than ever gradually or a complete collapse. I now have to force myself into the diet and exercise I need to have a hope now...I couldn't find the strength and still can't but I must do this because the memory thing gets worse and scarier by the day..honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Gooood morning anyone who is still hanging about.

• Advertisement

memory issues sound serious , have no medical background but maybe the anxiety isssues could be affecting this.

Getting diet back on track takes time & energy levels will come back gradually.

Exercise will help to reduce stress & clear the head. Often go for run/head to gym after bad day & come back refreshed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement