Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

*waves back to ted*

how's yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Brrrrrrrrrrr it's cold outside and my house is still a tip! :/ I neeeds ALL teh Cleaning Fairies to visit hhmmmm......

I requested access to O.D.G. but neva got it. :( Maybe I not eligible for it yet or summat....

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

All good here, feel like I should be doing something apart from having my feet up.

You keeping the homeland in order?

Brrrrrrrrrrr it's cold outside and my house is still a tip! :/ I neeeds ALL teh Cleaning Fairies to visit hhmmmm......

I requested access to O.D.G. but neva got it. :( Maybe I not eligible for it yet or summat....

maybe you need a certain number of posts, you have only 85 or so on this current account/

I'm not keeping it order lol but need to change that. :/ It feels cold enough for snow, are we due to get snow I wonder?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

sorry to hear that pp i'd be bawling myself

our dog isn't well at the moment and I'm dreading saying goodbye to her

Yeah the poor little thing.

Awh no, what's wrong with her?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All good here, feel like I should be doing something apart from having my feet up.

You keeping the homeland in order?

that's good:) i feel the same:o, but ah sure it's sunday, a day of rest:)

i am indeed, keeping an eye on everything :)

Going ok over here :)

tis cold indeed roses, just went out to get more java and I was shivering!

Yeah the poor little thing.

Awh no, what's wrong with her?

mostly old age, got arthritis in her legs so she's randomly falling over, on meds for having accidents but that doesn't seem to be working any more, teeth in bad state and is losing weight, think we're going to have to make a decision soon:(

it will be bittersweet as we've had her since we moved to tipp, when I was about 9 so she's being part of my life for a long time

Our gorgeous lil doggie got run over by a Biker. Few years ago now. He was a lil beauty. Will never forget him. :( Was never really an animal-person myself but shure when ya bring a pet into the house at all they instantly become part of the family. He might as well have been another Human Dad used to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I have risen

• Advertisement

fr336 wrote: »
    I have risen

Did you contact approach before coming here?

:p

Did you contact approach before coming here?

:p

I know this is a good joke somehow and I know what it's relating to but please spell it out for my tired brain :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. *holds mug out hopefully*

Don't worry Fr, I no understand too.

I know this is a good joke somehow and I know what it's relating to but please spell it out for my tired brain :p

See you about the EIDW thread a bit.

Morning all. *holds mug out hopefully*

Don't worry Fr, I no understand too.

Oh I understand the motive...it's aviation related :D I just need things totally explained to me at the moment :o:(

See you about the EIDW thread a bit.

I know I know but explain the joke in its completeness to me! :D

I know I know but explain the joke in its completeness to me! :D

making sure you ticked all the boxes coming here & didn't gatecrash.

Maybe I am the one getting confused now.

Anyhooo. Welcome & chill out

making sure you ticked all the boxes coming here & didn't gatecrash.

Maybe I am the one getting confused now.

Anyhooo. Welcome & chill out

:D Ok

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Acronyms have defeated grem.. *potters off to make her own java*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair. Fathom here. Travel a lot.

• Advertisement

Welcome Fathom.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Newbie me. You're veteran.

Fathom wrote: »
    Newbie me. You're veteran.

Sounds politer than old fogie. :cool:

Hows all Pacific side.

Hows all Pacific side.
    Rain. Choppy waves. Rip tides. Bout 60's. Windy. Ireland?

Windy & mid 40's in Fahrenheit, Rain on the way though.

Suppose Black Swan has corrupted you & dragged you into a java-house there.

Welcome back Fathom, I'd been hoping you'd reappear, you mentioned a book called catch? Who is it by??

It's wet and windy on the west coast here.. Potential to stay like that for the week..

Windy & mid 40's in Fahrenheit, Rain on the way though. Suppose Black Swan has corrupted you & dragged you into a java-house there.
    We're F. You're C. I forgot. One of many. Coffeehouse later. Probably see BS. Any message?
    Welcome back Fathom, I'd been hoping you'd reappear, you mentioned a book called catch? Who is it by??
    Taylor Stevens. Good read. Just finished The Doll. Same author. Longest chase ever.

Thanks!. Will have a crack at that soon so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Totally jealous of your coffeehouse culture Fathom! We try it here but it doesn't seem to turn out the same alas.

• Advertisement

Fathom wrote: »
    We're F. You're C. I forgot.

One of many. Coffeehouse later. Probably see BS. Any message?

Taylor Stevens. Good read. Just finished The Doll. Same author. Longest chase ever.

Googled her & found a busty adult model. Thats the rest of evening sorted :D

Read a description of book & must look out for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement