Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I shouldn't be online but I'm too hyper minded for that..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

They watch the computers at work very carefully

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah I use me phone. Computers here only have certain permissions.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My phone is old and no longer browses well

Oh dear.. Will have to do a lair whip round!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*seph passes around his favourite dragon quest 9 cap around too everyone for the whip around *

I like my old phone. Gonna upgrade after tax season

Was just outside there. Wild, gives you quite a perspective on things.. Any gust could have flattened me..

*ponders shenanigans while lair is quiet*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What kind of shenanigans :-D?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

can't sleep with the wind here, keep getting hiccups too!

I like shenanigans.

Not sure Seph.. I'm bit tired for lair rearranging so spit balling the ceiling or throwing tp through the trees. Maybe.

Writer, I'm glad I don't have to work in the morning, I wouldn'tt be able to sleep with this racket either..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The wind and rain is so f*cking loud outside my window. I can't sleep, and I'm bloody shattered.

aye i'm the same grem, I'd say there has been a trees down tonight..

Not sure Seph.. I'm bit tired for lair rearranging so spit balling the ceiling or throwing tp through the trees. Maybe.

Writer, I'm glad I don't have to work in the morning, I wouldn'tt be able to sleep with this racket either..

Spitballing ehhhh?

*takes out straw and starts fireing at the lair residents*

Spitballing ehhhh?

*takes out straw and starts fireing at the lair residents*

The ceiling you donkey!! Then they shall randomly drop on people over the next few hours...

The ceiling you donkey!! Then they shall randomly drop on people over the next few hours...

No I like my way better......

*fires at grem and legs it out the door*

No I like my way better......

*fires at grem and legs it out the door*
    *Releases the wolves*

*Releases the wolves*

D:

*drops steaks behind him and runs even faster*

• Advertisement

Mmmmmm steak... *drools*

what's everyone up to?:)

just got a hot water bottle cos i'm freezin' and relaxing in bed

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Hi writer - I'm just going to do that now too! I have to get up earlier than usual tomorrow -- it's just making me dig my heels in and stay up late, like a fool! :o

what's everyone up to?:)

just got a hot water bottle cos i'm freezin' and relaxing in bed

Apparently Seph is doing cardio

Seph also made me hungry by firing steaks about.

howdy eeden :) how are you? i know that feeling, used to stay up late when i was doing voluntary work the next day, not a good idea. hot water bottles are great aint they :D

any reason in particular wolfiie?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Yup they sure are! :) But what happens to my brain on a Sunday night that convinces me that 5 hours' sleep is going to be enough!!!???

Goodnight pals o/

goodnight steph :)

humm I'm not sure why eeden, my brain does it too

• Advertisement

Five and a bit more hours and I go home to argue about what time I should go to bed. It's like you guys but flipped around by twelve hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement