Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

yeah we were promised a snow white Christmas in December, it never materialised. Forever skeptical.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    yeah we were promised a snow white Christmas in December, it never materialised. Forever skeptical.

All that snow forecasting just before Christmas was all sensationalized bull**** in the tabloids. People were speaking of this nonsense of "The beast from the East", apparently a freezing cold wind from the depths of Sibera. We were going to suffer the worst and coldest weather in the history of man kind :rolleyes:

Meteorologists can only predict to only up to a few days at a time. If I start hearing people talking in October about how some "expert" predicted snow in January I have to laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Meteorologists & weather forecasters, trolling us with the promise of a white christmas every freaking December.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Meteorologists & weather forecasters, trolling us with the promise of a white christmas every freaking December.

They got it right for the Christmas of 2009 and 2010 :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was working for both those on sh1tty sites, not fun. But took some great photos..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was working for both those on sh1tty sites, not fun. But took some great photos..

They were quite cold all right. I was living in a ****ty house in the winter of 2010. The pipes burst in the house and the ceiling caved in. The letting agent tried to say that the ceiling didn't fall in and that we vandalised it because we wanted to move out straight away and we wanted our deposit back :rolleyes: The amount of arguing and threats of getting Threshold involved. It was one bitter fight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

Night Seph :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How dare work get in the way of me posting! That sounds like a dire winter right there.

• Advertisement

It wasn't the best now in fairness. Hard to believe that was just over four years ago. My how things have changed..

Yeah it's funny when you look back how much some things change even though you may not have noticed.

That and the years are zipping by way too fast. It really doesn't seem that long ago that I was living in that house. The house may have being ****ty but I did have some pretty good memories there. Some pretty good drunken ones :pac:

And myself and my best friend invented an alcoholic slushie that was pretty much the bomb. Really need to get a food processor/blender with an ice crushing function.

Oh that's sounds yum. I like crushed ice in drinks and slushy type drinks.. Yeah the years are flying.. This whole thing where I think something was five years ago and it was fifteen!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You people want snow? Come to Buffalo!

You people want snow? Come to Buffalo!

No thanks Wolfie. Not a fan of the stuff I am afraid.

I have to second Mozz there Wolfie, can exist quite happily without. How are ya anyway?.

I was reading some posts in the ranting and raving forum and someone posted about how they found this site.

http://www.flightradar24.com/RYR22LN/5427a6f

I didn't believe it when they said it was pretty addictive but for some reason I can't get away from it. I really don't need this in my life right now :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh please come and take some of this white nightmare substance home with you.

Oh flight radar. Seriously addictive, along with marine traffic. I guess for the voyeuristic nature of it.. The reason I don't game anymore also.. Fairly obsessed would be a mild way to describe me.. :o

• Advertisement

Are we still talking snow or have I teleported from the lair to a drug den??? :D

Well the area I live in does look kinda like Skyrim without the snow..and I do want to live in Skyrim..ok Wolfie, I'll take that snow off you!

Are we still talking snow or have I teleported from the lair to a drug den??? :D
    Snow, I am speaking of snow.
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Well the area I live in does look kinda like Skyrim without the snow..and I do want to live in Skyrim..ok Wolfie, I'll take that snow off you!

Found a site for you Mozzie:

http://kitchenette.jezebel.com/tag/behind-closed-ovens

Oh flight radar. Seriously addictive, along with marine traffic. I guess for the voyeuristic nature of it.. The reason I don't game anymore also.. Fairly obsessed would be a mild way to describe me.. :o

I swear to god Grem this is going to be unhealthy for me! I am currently tracking a plane from JFK to Dublin. Why? :eek: You're right though, brings out the voyeur in you..

This is going to make for some awesome reading :D

I half entertained the idea of making a snow angel if we got any, but the sheer thought of lying in it plus my current difficulty getting back to my feet meant the idea flickered out pretty quickly.

I half entertained the idea of making a snow angel if we got any, but the sheer thought of lying in it plus my current difficulty getting back to my feet meant the idea flickered out pretty quickly.

I just like writing my name in the snow.

Wolf, I'm going to thank you for that kitchenette site also.. Read one page, bookmarked it.. Use to work in that game and I'll enjoy that thoroughly!.

Wolf, I'm going to thank you for that kitchenette site also.. Read one page, bookmarked it.. Use to work in that game and I'll enjoy that thoroughly!.

Ah yes, I remember you said you were a chef before :) Chef with a cool black uniform!

I was rolling on the floor laughing at that site

• Advertisement

Jeebus Mozz fair play to your memory.. I just didn't like wearing white and wear black in day to day life so I rebelled a little..

Wolf, I read the last story on the most recent submission about the one who fixed up her own cut. Nearly could have been me!. Anyone who heard cackling coming from the office here is probably worried now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement