Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

cgh wrote: »
    whats your fav Bubbly....

I'm not fussy :)
    I'm awfully fond of a prosecco, but I don't know that name. I just need to see the bottle and I know it's the one I like :D

Do you have any bubbly suggestions? :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It wasn't an insult actually, more a complisult :p, that'll be €20 for the bubbly :pac:

Ahhhh... an auld complisult, eh? :D:P
    20€?? No way!! You gave me that bubbly so that in would appreciate your complisult! :P:P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can't go wrong with some Moët Grande Vintage.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Well, I can see what your were trying to do and I'll give you points for trying but couldn't you have just made more croutons? Save you buying bags and bags of gummy bears and be cheaper too!

.... I guess :(:o
    But I thought gummy bears would enhance the cauliflower soup... and that 2 good things would equal one brilliant thing :D Instead it got Minty complaining! :eek: Shur, I gave him soup!! :P:P

It warms my heart that you can appreciate what I did anyway :D Maybe you can teach me to make minty croutons for Minty? :D

He'd love that in his soup :D
    Dry bread rolled in toothpaste, right? :D:D:pac:

*happily gets crafting*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

But I thought gummy bears would enhance the cauliflower soup... and that 2 good things would equal one brilliant thing :D Instead it got Minty complaining! :eek: Shur, I gave him soup!! :P:P

It warms my heart that you can appreciate what I did anyway :D Maybe you can teach me to make minty croutons for Minty? :D

*happily gets crafting*

strawberry jellies would have given a better taste :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

more a complisult :p, :

Ya wha? :pac:

• Advertisement

A complisult..... boi!! :P:P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ya wha? :pac:

half compliment, half insult :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

*happily gets crafting*

Am..bead roll roll in toothpaste. Now that's a new one on me :pac: Sure give it a shot,I am sure he'd be delighted with them. Or we could chiffonade some mint leaves and throw it in to his soup :D

Am..bead roll roll in toothpaste. Now that's a new one on me :pac: Sure give it a shot,I am sure he'd be delighted with them. Or we could chiffonade some mint leaves and throw it in to his soup :D

Brilliant!! :D
    Thanks for your support, Mozzie :D

I think I'll go with my idea. Chiffon mint leaves sounds tricky to chew...and since he didn't like gummy bears in his food he may be less open-minded to fabric ;):D:D:D

Hey, Shane, good news: I'm cooking you dinner :D:D:pac:

Well it's never a bad thing to be creative and use initiative :D And they're qualities that a chef needs :D

• Advertisement

I think I'll go with my idea. Chiffon mint leaves sounds tricky to chew...and since he didn't like gummy bears in his food he may be less open-minded to fabric ;):D:D:D

Hey what about my strawberry jelly idea?

also can I help you make shanes dinner :-D

*Puts on chefs hat*

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I don't know whether to be afraid or excited :P
    Well it's never a bad thing to be creative and use initiative :D And they're qualities that a chef needs :D
    amazing that it's someone not eating at Cafe Chuckles that said the above :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

how are we today folks?:)

Fecking cold! And I am out of coal and fuel to light a fire :/ Must run to the shops later and get some. Looking forward to a big roaring fire later :D

SW wrote: »

amazing that it's someone not eating at Cafe Chuckles that said the above :P

I am willing to try the toothpaste bread! :D :P

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I am willing to try the toothpaste bread! :D :P
    crap! you called my bluff :eek::P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

is it nearly time to go home yet......

this day is draggginnng on and on and on and on and on and on...

I'm off to make coffee, need refuelling.

Fecking cold! And I am out of coal and fuel to light a fire :/ Must run to the shops later and get some. Looking forward to a big roaring fire later :D

tis bitterly cold today! was frozen earlier myself but have warmed up now. sounds like a good plan mozz:D there's a fire going over here

I'm off to make coffee, need refuelling.

Go on so I'll have a cup :pac:

• Advertisement

also can I help you make shanes dinner :-D

*Puts on chefs hat*

Of course you can! We're a great team!! :D

0003dce2.jpg

SW wrote: »
    crap! you called my bluff :eek::P:P

I can't be afraid to try new foods, tastes and textures. No matter how odd they seem :o I could land myself into a whole barrel of trouble here :o :pac:
    cgh wrote: »
    is it nearly time to go home yet......

this day is draggginnng on and on and on and on and on and on...

Time to invent that time machine!

Go on so I'll have a cup :pac:

Cheeky sod ya :p

tis bitterly cold today! was frozen earlier myself but have warmed up now. sounds like a good plan mozz:D there's a fire going over here

Tis indeedy. Getting all sorts of weather here! At the moment it's snowing but there's thunder rumbling too.

Tis indeedy. Getting all sorts of weather here! At the moment it's snowing but there's thunder rumbling too.

ohh thunder:D i hope it comes this way!

Not the biggest fan of it. When there's thunder there's always the possibility of lightening and a power cut.

Thunder rumbles in the sky, Thor is on his way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

still no snow here in dublin though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hi again all! How are ye doing?

• Advertisement

Thunder rumbles in the sky, Thor is on his way.

Could you tell him to keep it down. My poor dogs are trembling with the fright!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement