Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Awesome pic mozzie :D

Thanks man :D

I changed my profile picture. I feel like I'll be shunned from the lair....

I changed my cover photo earlier. Could never shun you Grem :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Doubt it'll have changed that much Ted, just keep Seph away from the C4 and weapons room, and everything will be a-ok :P

I have all the keys to that room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy peeps:)

Howdy Writer! Howdy Wolf!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Time for me to sleep.

Later guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heya mozz and wolfie :) how do?

night pp :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Doing well, but I must be off to work soon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Melting scraps of snow are kinda sad looking.

I about to go into the coldest night of the winter here. No melting here

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I about to go into the coldest night of the winter here. No melting here

Ouch, poor you. Hope you don't have to be out in it long..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got another two shiny pokemon today, Umbreon and Swinub :D

Angron, I'll congratulate you even though I know nothing of pokemon anymore. Think I'll image search them now.

I'm just back in from the cold.. Flaking salt about the place. I am not one of those "not my job" people..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I want to go back to bed! :(:(:P:P

Fairly early to be up in fairness Chuckles..

You and me both, Grem ;):)
    In a couple of weeks I'll start work slightly earlier, so it'll be worse then. Eww!! :(:):P

Yikes! I do night shifts or evenings the odd time.. Mornings and me just don't get on.. What's your start time??

7:30 now, 7:00 in two weeks ;)
    But I'm in a different time-zone (+0100) :)

Oh right. I naturally presume people are in Ireland until told differently. :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Grem and Chuckles. :D

• Advertisement

Hiya Swannie, coffee or is it a bit late for you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hiya Swannie, coffee or is it a bit late for you?
    Need vino not java thanks Grem. LOOOOOOOOOOOG work day! Swannie's tongue is hanging out. Had been java fueled, so now wired but tired. :eek:

*gets a glass of bubbly for Swan*

Howya! :D

*gets a glass of bubbly for Swan*

Howya! :D
    Oooooooo Chuckles! I could float and bounce on those bubbles about now. Takes a virtual sip. Yum! Thanks! :D

You' can count on Chuckles to provide the bubbly.. Wouldn't mind some myself but still on the clock.

Wouldn't mind some myself but still on the clock.

3874834-a-hand-holding-a-black-mallet-or-hammer-about-to-crush-an-old-fashioned-alarm-clock-on-a-white-backg.jpeg

Black Swan wrote: »
    Oooooooo Chuckles! I could float and bounce on those bubbles about now. Takes a virtual sip. Yum! Thanks! :D

I do be keeping bubbly close for moments like these :D
    Glad you like it! :):)
    You' can count on Chuckles to provide the bubbly.. Wouldn't mind some myself but still on the clock.

Awww... :(
    When are you off?

*sneakily puts small bottle of bubbly in Grem's purse for later use* :D

I do be keeping bubbly close for moments like these
    Grand plan Chuckles! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hi diddly hi noccerroos.

• Advertisement

Oh I thank you from the bottom of me boots Chuckles!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement