Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

cronuts? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Shall see if they have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya nocs!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hiya writer lady hows you :)

Joya wrote: »
    hiya writer lady hows you :)

not too bad thanks, relaxing up at folks house, they got back from their trip earlier and brought home a Chinese takeaway:) off to carlow tomorrow which i can't wait for.. how's you?

• Advertisement

not too bad thanks, relaxing up at folks house, they got back from their trip earlier and brought home a Chinese takeaway:) off to carlow tomorrow which i can't wait for.. how's you?
    nice WL :)
    im watching robertson carter (snooker masters : )) and relaxing cause after my operation i was quite in pain, today it is starting to ease but headache was terrible so took a pill lol this evening and it helped, hope it wont come back tomorrow : )

i c changes abut your course, why? :)

Will someone lift me off the couch please and carry me out to my car? :o This living thing is shoyte. :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hiya nocs!:)
    Hiya lairies... :) Happy Thursday noct

Hello Ladies ;)

im watching robertson carter (snooker masters : )) and relaxing cause after my operation i was quite in pain, today it is starting to ease but headache was terrible so took a pill lol this evening and it helped, hope it wont come back tomorrow : )

When did you have the operation joya?

Hello Ladies ;)
    When did you have the operation joya?
    aw it was last wednesday (i mentioned long awhile though, my neck vertebrae nerves) but had no idea they will be doing it with no anestetic so .. i saw pure hell tbh..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

No anaesthetic???!!!

• Advertisement

ah nice:) hope your taking it easy after the op, hopefully you're pain isn't too bad. enjoying the snooker?

the psychology course wasn't quite working out for me, I started to hate the subject and as a result didn't have the motivation to study it, so I decided to drop out. It was hard to do but it was better than wondering 'what if' etc, I hope to find something else this year, maybe another course or a part time job would be good for me:)

No anaesthetic???!!!
    yes, they told me that just when i was about to lay on the bed in the op room lol...
    even before the nurse told me they will give me the anestesia first...
    after they finished i was pale as snow and for about 15 minutes thought id just pass out from pain...
    thank god its over, hope it will show some positive effect but they say it takes about 2 weeks before you can tell..
    ah nice:) hope your taking it easy after the op, hopefully you're pain isn't too bad. enjoying the snooker?

the psychology course wasn't quite working out for me, I started to hate the subject and as a result didn't have the motivation to study it, so I decided to drop out. It was hard to do but it was better than wondering 'what if' etc, I hope to find something else this year, maybe another course or a part time job would be good for me:)

aw sorry to hear that, what subject you did not like lol if i may ask :)

btw yes masters is very enjoyable tournament in general so happy days for in joya land :)

Joya wrote:
    aw sorry to hear that, what subject you did not like lol if i may ask 

Thanks, it was an experience I have to say, at least I know now :-) in general the bit about how psychologists do surveys etc was over complicated and went straight over my head
    Joya wrote:
    btw yes masters is very enjoyable tournament in general so happy days for in joya land 

glad you're enjoying it :-)

re: your op, jeez that sounds rough going, glad it's over for you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Jesus Joya, that sounds rough girl :eek:

I hope you're ok!!

Evening to the rest of ye lairlings! :)

hiya mozz yes it was - im not gonna lie :o
    but yes im better now, resting last two days after exams and its getting better day by day :)
    how are you, how is your course going?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im surrounded by beautiful women in the lair tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Someone mention beautiful ladies.

**glances in mirror before entering**

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

hiya mozz yes it was - im not gonna lie :o
    but yes im better now, resting last two days after exams and its getting better day by day :)
    how are you, how is your course going?
    Glad to hear it girl!! :)

I am good. I am not back until Monday afternoon. Looking forward to heading back tbh!

Im surrounded by beautiful women in the lair tonight :D

Charmer :pac:
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Someone mention beautiful ladies.

**glances in mirror before entering**

Looking good Ted!

:o

thanks for seal of approval Mozz.

Well it's a good job I managed to get myself off the couch and out the front-door as I was greeted with my car-lights glaring back at me! :pac::rolleyes::mad::mad: They've been on for around 3 hours!!!!!! :mad::mad: BeepBeep's current status is deadasadodo. :(:( What do I do?!? :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

seal-of-approval.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Well it's a good job I managed to get myself off the couch and out the front-door as I was greeted with my car-lights glaring back at me! :pac::rolleyes::mad::mad: They've been on for around 3 hours!!!!!! :mad::mad: BeepBeep's current status is deadasadodo. :(:( What do I do?!? :(
    you're in luck, superTed is the mood to give someone a jump :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    you're in luck, superTed is the mood to give someone a jump :pac:

Hee hee

Ye're not helping matters at all lads! :mad:

*Paging ToastedPickles to the Lair Please!* :pac:

Ye're not helping matters at all lads! :mad:
    and I'm out of ideas :( :P

You're a fella ain't ya! Aren't all fellas supposed to know about cars! :P

Aw man it's probably gonna start freezing now soon too for the whole fricking night. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(:/

You're a fella ain't ya! Aren't all fellas supposed to know about cars! :P

Aw man it's probably gonna start freezing now soon too for the whole fricking night. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(:/

Freezing down here too.

You will probably need to jump start the car to get it going there.

Well it's a good job I managed to get myself off the couch and out the front-door as I was greeted with my car-lights glaring back at me! :pac::rolleyes::mad::mad: They've been on for around 3 hours!!!!!! :mad::mad: BeepBeep's current status is deadasadodo. :(:(What do I do?!? :(
    hm... you get yourself a nice cup of tea, turn on a movie and get some nice blankets all over ye :D

Yeah but have to get to work in the morning!

• Advertisement

Yeah but have to get to work in the morning!
    as superTed said, you'll need a jumpstart. got any neighbours that could let you hook up to their car to jump yours?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement