Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Good thinking I shall go ask. Do ya have to leave car running for a long time then or something after ya jump it? (Behave Paws :D ) I live in an awful awkward place though, there's not much room for cars and have to let cars go in behind my house, will the jumping thing take long?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Ok I'm popping to the Siopa. Anyone want anything back?

Whiskey, since that new one whatever her name is now:rolleyes: didn't bring any in the welcome thread:(

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Good thinking I shall go ask. Do ya have to leave car running for a long time then or something after ya jump it? (Behave Paws :D ) I live in an awful awkward place though, there's not much room for cars and have to let cars go in behind my house, will the jumping thing take long?! :)
    you only need the other car to get your car started. they can disconnect after your car engine is running. Then you need to leave the engine running to build up charge in the battery. Can't advise how long exactly to leave it running. but google does suggest about 30 mins should be good.

If you can read this, you're too close!

CK I neva made it to the Shop. :( You anywhere near Galway by any chance?!? I needs ALL teh jump-leads.:(

How do ya hook up 2 cars?!? I hope somebody else knows! :D

*goes off to Youtube.* :pac:

CK I neva made it to the Shop. :( You anywhere near Galway by any chance?!? I needs ALL teh jump-leads.:(

Not tonight, will be at the weekend if you can wait that long:P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie in stealth mode sneaks into Lair and hides behind couch**

lol awwww what ya goin at in Gaillimh?! :) I needs it by the morning alas to go to work. :( Stoopid assing thing. They're talking about voltage and alternators on Youtube. My head. :/ I need my bed. :( If I just leave it will it be working fine again in the morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »

*sneaks up behind swannie with a net*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

lol awwww what ya goin at in Gaillimh?! :)
    Away from home and across the pond for now at university, attempting to get smart. I know, impossible task indeed, but I can pretend. :pac:

Eeeeughhhh won't be going anything with leads anyway ya have to match positive and negative and I'll likely electrocute someone. :pac: And what the feic does "crank it up" mean?!?

• Advertisement

*sneaks up behind swannie with a net*
    **Early Seph warning system goes off in time, allowing Swannie to dive out Lair window!**

Orders SwanBot 2.0 to intercept and crush hug Seph!

S-S-S-Q-Q-Q-U-U-U-A-A-A-K-K-K SwanBot yells, and gives Seph chase!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Eeeeughhhh won't be going anything with leads anyway ya have to match positive and negative and I'll likely electrocute someone. :pac: And what the feic does "crank it up" mean?!?

Start the engine I reckon.

The lead I have is all positive though :D

That should send the innuendo radar into overdrive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

**Early Seph warning system goes off in time, allowing Swannie to dive out Lair window!**

Orders SwanBot 2.0 to intercept and crush hug Seph!

S-S-S-Q-Q-Q-U-U-U-A-A-A-K-K-K SwanBot yells, and gives Seph chase!

D:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh Ted... *shakes head* ;)

Sorry Grem.

I was a young innocent chap until I stumbled lost & afraid into this place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

sounds like a song :D

just sayin' :whistle innocently:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What would we do in the Lair if we didn't have fun innuendos? :p
    Hey Grem! :D

I was a young innocent chap until I stumbled lost & afraid into this place.
    Ted continues to slip towards the Lair DARK SIDE! :eek:
    Joya wrote: »
    sounds like a song :D

just sayin' :whistle innocently:

Can we dance to it Joya? :D

Ted continues to slip towards the Lair DARK SIDE! :eek:

Can we dance to it Joya? :D
    oww yeeii of course which table is yours :D

*joya starts a happy dance to grem's 'teddy' song* : ))

ooooh, I'm honoured.

Getting a song :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wow, accidentally composed a song.. I've impressed myself..

oww yeeii of course which table is yours :D

*joya starts a happy dance to grem's 'teddy' song* : ))
    Ooooooo, table dancing! Jumps up, spins and dances.
    ooooh, I'm honoured.

Getting a song :o
    Just don't sing Ted, whip out a guitar or something and play too! :cool:

lol awwww what ya goin at in Gaillimh?! :) I needs it by the morning alas to go to work. :( Stoopid assing thing. They're talking about voltage and alternators on Youtube. My head. :/ I need my bed. :( If I just leave it will it be working fine again in the morning.

Try plugging it out and plugging it in again:D

I'm visiting friends, looking forward to a few black ones in Neachtains

Ooooooo, table dancing! Jumps up, spins and dances.

Just don't sing Ted, whip out a guitar or something and play too! :cool:

No pressure then.

***Grabs guitar & clears throat**

No pressure then.

***Grabs guitar & clears throatand clears room**

I said nuttin!. :o

No pressure then.

***Grabs guitar & clears throat**

Not to worry Ted. After a couple tall cool ones, we all play, sing and dance! :D

i want a tall one!

(what is it :d))

i want a tall one!

(what is it :d))

Me

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

yes, they told me that just when i was about to lay on the bed in the op room lol...
    even before the nurse told me they will give me the anestesia first...
    after they finished i was pale as snow and for about 15 minutes thought id just pass out from pain...
    thank god its over, hope it will show some positive effect but they say it takes about 2 weeks before you can tell..

OMG I can't believe they didn't tell you... That just seems very odd. Anyway, I hope you're feeling better soon Joya :)
    Im surrounded by beautiful women in the lair tonight :D

happy-oh-stop-it-you1.png
    The lead I have is all positive though :D

Wahey :D

• Advertisement

Me

;)
    hahahah
    this grems song has a really good rythm :d nice an' easy

hiya paws yes however its a true story! i googled afterwards and everywhere its written that it is a procedure under anestetic but well..
    however if you believe me as i learned that you do not die from pain lol so if id need to do it again i would lol ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement