Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Aloha Seph! :cool:

Happy (Back To The Future) Friday too Ted!

I have a javahouse date. Bye all! :D

Swannnnniiieeee o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Goodnight all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Have you tried the thundershirt ?

Didn't even know such a thing existed! Thanks for that Wolfie! I shall check to see if they have one in her size! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I use rescue remedy or valium for doggy, she doesn't really like clothes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Goodnight all.
    Pleasant slumbers Hugo
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Didn't even know such a thing existed! Thanks for that Wolfie! I shall check to see if they have one in her size! :)

They get rave reviews apparently. My little one just wears her pink sweatshirt

• Advertisement

I tried rescue remedy before on her but she threw up the last time I gave it to her :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh oops!! Luckily my one is fine with it.. Though we got caught out with a random crack of thunder when out walking which shook the two of us!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozz, does she have a little hiding place? If she doesn't, try making her her own little space where she can go. Somewhere quiet. And try to act normal around her, don't fuss when there's thunder because it'll only reinforce her fear. :)

She heads for the sitting room when there's thunder. That's where we are now. She went straight over to OH and hid behind him on the sofa. We try not to make a fuss but when she's terrified like that I just want to cuddle her. It seems to be gone away again so hopefully she'll settle a little bit.

I know.. It's not easy when she's so terrified, your first instinct is to cuddle her. You could try desensitising her maybe. There are CDs that you can get with sounds on it but I'm not sure if it's effective.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks

yPnMys7.jpg

Hiya Links, how goes it?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Meh :(

going to bed anywho

Oh dear, hope you sleep whatever it is off, night night.

Decided to read some Creepy Pastas. Forgot how much I love that site..

Was just wondering where to surf for myself, nice one Mozz.. :)

No bothers Grem. You should check out this thread too if you haven't all ready. Some great reads in there too :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054896242

What was that site catullus linked - restaurant stories of some sort?.

Yup yup, thanking you. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**stumbles into Lair**

Quiet in here.

***Makes pots of java for pending arrivals**

Must make a note of that site & have a gander at it later.

Yay thanks for coffee Ted!. :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Grem:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy Friday! Akumakon starts today :D

Angron wrote: »
    Happy Friday! Akumakon starts today :D
    happy Friday, Angron! have a great time at Akumakon :D

Happy Friday!

Bus again today for me. And probably tomorrow. Only problem is I'm on call for the weekend so I'm considering hanging around near work. In an emergency it'd take me way too long to get to work. Pain in the ass. I know my Mam is only being protective but it's like she's trying to control as much as she can without looking psycho.

happy Friday, purple :)

does it take much longer to get to work by bus?

It takes 20 minutes to get to Portlaoise, another 30 - 40 minutes on the bus, and then around 10 minutes to walk to work. Usually it'd just take me around half an hour to drive from home. That's too long if an animal needs surgery or other emergency treatment. I don't want to be at fault if someone's pet dies because I can't get there in time.

It takes 20 minutes to get to Portlaoise, another 30 - 40 minutes on the bus, and then around 10 minutes to walk to work. Usually it'd just take me around half an hour to drive from home. That's too long if an animal needs surgery or other emergency treatment. I don't want to be at fault if someone's pet dies because I can't get there in time.

Not much you can do if the roads are bad ;) do you have somewhere to stay near to work if you're going try be close to it?

• Advertisement

Still floored with a headcold.. What timing, grr. >:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement