Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Oh, the dancing unicorns... sure, yeah. Them. I see them, of course I do. Right over there, am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

How goes Kitty?

I am currently unwell. Tonsillitis is my diagnosis. Never had it before and never want it again. How's Wolfie?

How's our lair ward setup coming along?

I have been medicated and given a bed thankfully. Top notch care in the lair.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paging lair doc. Fix me!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I don't feel so good

*keels over*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Yikes! Painkillers and sponge baths for everyone?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is this ground zero for the plague??

I'm sure we'll all be fine. My fella is off to a stag tomorrow. It's only in the same place as we live but the stag's sister wants to go. I think it's wrong so what do ye think?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KKkitty wrote: »
    I'm sure we'll all be fine. My fella is off to a stag tomorrow. It's only in the same place as we live but the stag's sister wants to go. I think it's wrong so what do ye think?

You don't take a sister to a stag

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I don't feel so good
    *keels over*

Seph Sick Signal! Seph Sick Signal! Alert! Alert! :eek:

**Swannie sends SwanBot to nurse Seph back to health**

We need Seph well so that we can give chase! No fun if he just "keels over" without a fight. :pac:

• Advertisement

You don't take a sister to a stag

Think the stag is too afraid to say anything. She says it's in a pub so she'll go if she likes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's bs though, she only wants to go cause the stag is there it seems.

Angron wrote: »
    That's bs though, she only wants to go cause the stag is there it seems.

It's her brother's stag so she feels like she can gatecrash it if she wants. I've never heard of a sister wanting to go to her brother's stag before. She wasn't able to go to the hen for her future sister in law last week because she lied about being sick.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KKkitty wrote: »
    It's her brother's stag so she feels like she can gatecrash it if she wants. I've never heard of a sister wanting to go to her brother's stag before. She wasn't able to go to the hen for her future sister in law last week because she lied about being sick.

Tip the doorman to bounce her arse out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Tbh, sounds like she's a bit of a bitch. Anyway I'm a bit drunk and have to be up kinda early, so g'night!

Unfortunately there's no doormen in our local pub but I could always tip the good barman to slip a laxative in her drink when she's not looking :D

Angron wrote: »
    Tbh, sounds like she's a bit of a bitch. Anyway I'm a bit drunk and have to be up kinda early, so g'night!

Night and sleep well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Seph Sick Signal! Seph Sick Signal! Alert! Alert! :eek:

**Swannie sends SwanBot to nurse Seph back to health**

We need Seph well so that we can give chase! No fun if he just "keels over" without a fight. :pac:

*secretly opens one eye*

Ahhh swanbot ;) :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Smoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Smoke!

Smoke in the Lair Evacuation:eek:

Was the Lair Evacuation Plan evoked?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*secretly opens one eye*

Ahhh swanbot ;) :pac:
    **SwanBot spoons Seph magic chicken soup**
    Smoke!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Smoke in the Lair Evacuation:eek:

Was the Lair Evacuation Plan evoked?

5018500317_a0de0db1c3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bus again. :(

My Mam seems to think I can refuse to go to work if I'm called. I know she's looking out for me but I can't do that.

Can't blame her today if it's anything like here, black ice everywhere..

I know but I can't tell the vet "Sorry, I'm not coming over. The dog will have to die.."

Can you stay anywhere closer to work?.

Sorry, Grem. I'm just frustrated. I wish this snow would p1ss off so I don't have to argue over it. :(

Yeah I could but it'd cost me €50 a night at least. I might have to. I didn't really anticipate spending €150 just to be able to do my job.

Anywhere in the clinic to bed down?. Man it's a pain Paws.. :(

Well, there is a couch upstairs in the kitchen.. I'll see if I can find somewhere. I'll talk to the vet. If he's OK with a bit of a wait I can just get the bus. It runs every hour on the half hour, even during the night.

• Advertisement

Lets hope you can resolve it some way. It's a pain.. :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement