Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cheapest room that's close is 47 euro for the night. I could be called during the night though, that could be an issue I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hopefully I'll work something out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

On the bus to work. Ice all over the footpaths, I'm lucky I didn't fall and break my neck. awake since 5am for some stupid reason. Its gonna be a long day

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey folks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning Angron.. Coffee?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nah, I have Monster in the fridge. Just had a shower to waken and freshen up, ready for day 2 of the con.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Day 2? Gosh thought it was just starting, haha display of ignorance much.. :o

Well there's some stuff on the Friday, Saturday is the big day for most cons though.

Enjoy anyway Angron, i'll be sleeping then heading to work..

Will do. Heading in 5 minutes, then I'll be in until midnight :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Enjoy the day Angron.

Enjoy the day Angron.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Angron wrote: »
    Well there's some stuff on the Friday, Saturday is the big day for most cons though.

DragonCon starts on Thursday and ends on Monday. What a grand experience

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon peeps. Any nocs knocking about?

***Sticks head out from behind the couch**

Ayup Mozz

Hey Ted!

What are you doing behind the couch?

Looking for the TV remote.

Can't find the blasted thing.

Hows all in Mozland

I think Seph might have fired the remote out the window :eek:

Getting sick of these rolling power cuts. We had four over the space of two days. Hoping it's all over now! Other than that though I am grand out. Chillaxing for the day, might watch a few movies or something, see where the day takes us :)

How's all in the world of Ted?

All good in the hood.

back from gym & feet up. Watching Munster match here at minute.

We escaped lucky with weather. No snow or ice down here. No issues of power outages either

Lucky you! There's a few mountains around down here covered in snow. Tis a beautiful sight I must say!

• Advertisement

Snow is nice to look out at, but a b1tch if you have to get out & about in.

Any particular movies lined up to watch?

That's true. If we get snowed in here that's it. The joys of living on the side of a mountain :rolleyes: Hopefully moving in the summer. More chances of employment if I am living in Killarney and not 27 miles out in the wilderness!

Not sure to be honest. I found my copy of One flew over the cuckoos nest. Might watch that later. Then there's From Dusk til Dawn..

Don't think I ever saw any of them.

Would be a lot more potential of work in Hotels & restaurants in Killarney alright.

Both are well worth watching. You might find From Dusk to Dawn a little more interesting. Especially Selma Hayeks snake dancing scene ;) :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Both are well worth watching. You might find From Dusk to Dawn a little more interesting. Especially Selma Hayeks snake dancing scene ;) :pac:

***runs off to check Netfix catelogue***

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I think Seph might have fired the remote out the window :eek:

Lies :eek:

:-D

Hi pals o/

hey Sephers.

It wouldn't be the first time you threw something out the window here.

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*hands ted a brown paper envelope*

Say nothing :D

Hey, is this supposed to be empty

• Advertisement

*runs*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement