Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*counts cash* I believe so Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**Sends TedBot after Seph**

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi ho Nocs :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

When did Ted get a bot? Who's been using my robotics lab?

When did Ted get a bot? Who's been using my robotics lab?

You appropriate envelpes that should be mine & I "borrow" your lab.

Sounds fair to me

• Advertisement

Did you remember to "borrow" the override key, no you didn't. *Sends TedBot after Ted*

Did you remember to "borrow" the override key, no you didn't. *Sends TedBot after Ted*

It has a homing device & is programmed to go after whomever it is on.

I slipped it on Seph's person when he handed me that blank envelope..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It has a homing device & is programmed to go after whomever it is on.

I slipped it on Seph's person when he handed me that blank envelope..

So thats what the beeping was

So thats what the beeping was

Aye, that's one issue I need to resolve.

I think the self destruct issue is now resolved. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

*runs from TedBot*

Pretty sure the targeting system is off too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

If Ted gets a bot I want one! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll settle for a clone that'll take my place in work for a few shifts while I wallow in my manflu!.

Anyone lurking?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I'm here sipping on a Bailey's & Whiskey before heading out to a family do.

Maybe one would make you feel better? (Mine doesn't looke QUITE that elegant; but it's close!)

cocktails22.jpg

Aloha peepers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello Eeden and Ted. That drink is tempting but better not with work.. Have lemsip and tea. The excitement!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello ladies and ted

baileys and whiskey sound like an....................interesting combination :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Can't get much of a buzz going with lemsip and tea, right enough! Hope you feel better soon.

Buzzing at work would be a waste anyway!! I'll take you up on it another time..

Buzzing at work would be a waste anyway!! I'll take you up on it another time..

It can be a strange experience.

Have been in that situation many moons ago.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Both are well worth watching. You might find From Dusk to Dawn a little more interesting. Especially Selma Hayeks snake dancing scene ;) :pac:

Up to that scene now :D

http://i.imgur.com/GOrT5wb.jpg

Edit : Probably shouldn't embed it.

• Advertisement

Oh I'm going to be very tired listening to myself soon, sneeze whinge etc. And munster lost today. :(

Oh I'm going to be very tired listening to myself soon, sneeze whinge etc. And munster lost today. :(

Hope the night goes quick for ye, was watching the Munster match earlier.

**hugs for Grem**

Should be one or two in here to keep you going.

Didn't see match which is prob just aswell!. Oh I'm sure a few will float around later on.. Thanks Ted.

Your a Munster gal grem ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Been at work for nearly three hours. Tired.com.

Your a Munster gal grem ? :D

Yup I am.. Connacht import..

You got called in Paws??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hello to all. I hope everybody is well.

So my brain forgot that orange juice and beer are not supposed to be had together. Nothing like hugging a toilet after waking up at five in the morning. I finally got to go into anti social mode after the holidays, feel much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy peeps:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Hey writer how have you been?

• Advertisement

Hey Aaron, never had that combo, but doesn't sound like a good mix.

Ayup Miss Writer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement