Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My friend sent me a Snapchat of a hickey.. On her head of all places.. She then sent another of some lovely back scratches on her bf's back.. I'm not replying. I give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Love the show. Not a fan of Jimmy Carr but Sean Locke saves it for me :pac:
    I actually think Jimmy Carr is pretty funny when he is not doing stand up.
    I don't need to be seeing pictures of hickeys. Jesus. Do younger people really think that's okay?
    Wow that's a bit strange. The evidence is not supposed to be visible.

That's what I keep saying! Fair enough if it feels good but can it really feel good if it leaves marks like that??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I actually think Jimmy Carr is pretty funny when he is not doing stand up.

Paws, if someone I knew was posting pics of their hickeys on Facebook they'd be getting an awful slagging off me. Not being bad but it's fair game. They put it up there to be ridiculed.

Eh Jimmy Carr can be all right but he just annoys me a lot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Specifically sent it to you??? That's a paddlin'

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Paws, if someone I knew was posting pics of their hickeys on Facebook they'd be getting an awful slagging off me. Not being bad but it's fair game. They put it up there to be ridiculed.
    It's Snapchat, but still.. I wouldn't take pics like that in the first place!

Specifically sent it to you??? That's a paddlin'
    Yeah.. Bit weird isn't it.. :o

It's Snapchat, but still.. I wouldn't take pics like that in the first place!

They're just attention seeking. Still though I wouldn't be long sending them a snap saying "We don't need to see it".

That's what I keep saying! Fair enough if it feels good but can it really feel good if it leaves marks like that??
    A bit of pain with pleasure can get some people going. Not into it myself but I know one or two that are into it.

Eh Jimmy Carr can be all right but he just annoys me a lot.

Yeah I can see why. Sean Locke is great, some of the stuff he comes out with when he is on panel shows is hilarious.

A bit of pain with pleasure can get some people going. Not into it myself but I know one or two that are into it.
    Yeah true, I guess people are different. Wouldn't be into it myself at all I must say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

back now:), good concert despite a few hiccups at the start

I hope that thing with the hickeys isn't going to become a thing!

I hope that thing with the hickeys isn't going to become a thing!
    I doubt it. It's just one of my friends seems to send, er, inappropriate Snapchats! :o

Yeah I can see why. Sean Locke is great, some of the stuff he comes out with when he is on panel shows is hilarious.

I found himself and Bill Bailey were good friends and that just made Sean Locke all the more awesome to me :D

Yeah true, I guess people are different. Wouldn't be into it myself at all I must say.
    Yeah I can't understand it, I prefer to stay pain free myself.
    I found himself and Bill Bailey were good friends and that just made Sean Locke all the more awesome to me :D
    Didn't know that, that's interesting. Bill Bailey is great on QI.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws, I advise waiting until there's a fairly gruesome surgery happening at your work and sending a snapchat of that to her!

I sent a picture of a foreign body we removed from a dog's intestine earlier. :p

Some people just like it guys :pac: :P

Bill Bailey is pretty awesome. Check out some of his stand up! Cosmic Jam, Bewildered and Part Troll are some of his best works. And he's hilarious in Black Books as is Dylan Moran :D

Yeah I can't understand it, I prefer to stay pain free myself.
    Same here :)

Some people just like it guys :pac: :P

Bill Bailey is pretty awesome. Check out some of his stand up! Cosmic Jam, Bewildered and Part Troll are some of his best works. And he's hilarious in Black Books as is Dylan Moran :D
    No need to get defensive Mozz I won't judge. :p
    Could never get into Black Books but I will give his stand up a look.
    Same here :)
    So have the people you sent that pic to respond yet? :D

High five for Paws!!

Also agreed with bill bailey, like him on panel shows, stand up and black books.

• Advertisement

Two recommendations, now I have to watch him.

Not getting defensive, just saying, each to their own :pac:

Yeah Bill Bailey is hilarious. I loved the Shed Game he made up for one of his stand up DVDs. Great fun when you were eh, feeling abit "silly" :pac:

That's it Mozz!. He hasn't lost his ability to look at things in a childlike, innocent kinda way. Actually wonder if he'd like to join the lair!. :)

Oh how awesome would it be if he was part of the Lair!! :eek:

Not getting defensive, just saying, each to their own :pac:

Yeah Bill Bailey is hilarious. I loved the Shed Game he made up for one of his stand up DVDs. Great fun when you were eh, feeling abit "silly" :pac:
    I am intrigued. How does it work? If it isn't too complicated or lengthy to explain.

The Shed game?

You just have to select which shed you think he's in but some of the "sheds" are Buckingham Palace or the Taj Mahal. It's just very silly humour but he does it so well :pac:

The Shed game?

You just have to select which shed you think he's in but some of the "sheds" are Buckingham Palace or the Taj Mahal. It's just very silly humour but he does it so well :pac:

I love silly humour, right up my street.

Check out his DVD Bewildered so. It's an extra on that. It could be somewhere on the net too :o

Grand I need to get back into buying DVDs. I bought one the other day for the first time in years.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi ho, hi ho, it's javahouse I go! Hey Lair. Anyone about? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement