Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Must salt outside soon, tis turning into a rink.. Shift is going really slowly so might kill some time too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiya Swannie, grab me a latte if you wouldn't mind please muchly??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's getting pretty salty in the Lair! Hi Grem! :D

**Fedespressos tall latte to Grem**

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's javahouse I go! Hey Lair. Anyone about? :D

I'm here, sorry to disappoint. I lied, I'm not sorry. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Grand I need to get back into buying DVDs. I bought one the other day for the first time in years.

Myself and OH collect them. People are nearly afraid to ask us to borrow some as we're so strict about them :pac:

*I had a few movies nicked on me and I am not too keen on people borrowing. OHs brother and niece were constantly borrowing his DVDs but ended up damaging them because they weren't putting them back in the cases after watching them. We're quiet OCD* :o

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Myself and OH collect them. People are nearly afraid to ask us to borrow some as we're so strict about them :pac:

*I had a few movies nicked on me and I am not too keen on people borrowing. OHs brother and niece were constantly borrowing his DVDs but ended up damaging them because they weren't putting them back in the cases after watching them. We're quiet OCD* :o

I'm very particular about my games and DVDs. It's why I don't lend my sister any of them. Scratched, lost or both if she gets her hands on them. She's supposed to be the responsible one. :pac:

Swannie, you are a star, thank you m'lady :)

Mozz, I hear ya.. I loaned out a few music discs before.. Got burnt, never again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm here, sorry to disappoint. I lied, I'm not sorry. :p
    Hi jumper! :D

Hi to you too Mozz! :pac:

How goes your life of mischief and intrigue?

How goes your life of mischief and intrigue?
    Not enough mischief. That's why I stumbled into the Lair. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I'm very particular about my games and DVDs. It's why I don't lend my sister any of them. Scratched, lost or both if she gets her hands on them. She's supposed to be the responsible one. :pac:
    Swannie, you are a star, thank you m'lady :)

Mozz, I hear ya.. I loaned out a few music discs before.. Got burnt, never again.

I had a few boxsets nicked on me. Including my Black Books boxset. I know it was my ex housemate that took them but he denies it. He's known for it :/

Hi to you too Mozz! :pac:

Hey Swannie!!

Hey Swannie!!

I'm just cooling my jets in our locale javahouse with crazy friends; all of us chatting, texting, posting, emailing, and surfing at the same time. :pac:

Not enough mischief. That's why I stumbled into the Lair. :P
    In the right place so. I've got my eye on you. *Suspicious of you face*
    I had a few boxsets nicked on me. Including my Black Books boxset. I know it was my ex housemate that took them but he denies it. He's known for it :/
    That happened to me but with CD's. At least I have Youtube to listen to music on now. And about thirty albums loaded onto my Xbox for when I need it.

Ugh. Bright lights annoying me, I'm such a whingebag tonight. Sinus problems make a mouse of me..

I've got my eye on you. *Suspicious of you face*

Oh, oh...

**Swannie whips out compact mirror and practices INNOCENT FACE**

Ugh. Bright lights annoying me, I'm such a whingebag tonight. Sinus problems make a mouse of me..
    I read earlier that people that complain live longer, so keep it up!
    Something to do with the ranting helping to relieve stress.
    Oh, oh...

**Swannie whips out compact mirror and practices INNOCENT FACE**
    If you lived to be five hundred I doubt you would get that look perfected.
    No offence. :D

Whoa, ice required for a burn over here please!!

Living dangerously that's the Limerick way.

If you lived to be five hundred I doubt you would get that look perfected.
    No offence. :D
    **Lair alarm goes off!! Swannie cliché warning! Swannie cliché warning!**

Fluffs feathers... "Practice makes perfect!""
    Not to worry Grem. Swannie tans easily and wears 100% block other times. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*seph sneaks into the lair *

• Advertisement

... accompanied by nurse SwanBot, making healthful cooing sounds.

**Lair alarm goes off!! Swannie cliché warning! Swannie cliché warning!**

Fluffs feathers... "Practice makes perfect!""

Not to worry Grem. Swannie tans easily and wears 100% block other times. :cool:
    Haha I guess it couldn't hurt to try, miracles can happen after all.
    Hope I didn't dent your pride too much.
    I see you there, I've got my Lair Night Vision Goggles on. How goes it?

Are you speaking to Silly Swannie? :pac:
    **SwanBot throws protective Harry Potter invisibility cloak over Seph!**

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Bring me to your leader, little people.

Nowt little about me Fr!! *ties size ten boots*

fr336 wrote: »

take_me_to_your_leader.jpg

**Swannie quickly files application for sale of tinfoil hats in Lair!**

Are you speaking to Silly Swannie? :pac:

**SwanBot throws protective Harry Potter invisibility cloak over Seph!**
    Is there any other kind than Silly Swannie?
    Hey Seph is gone. Why do my evil schemes always end in failure!?
    fr336 wrote: »
    I don't have a leader. I'm not sure what happens now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

... accompanied by nurse SwanBot, making healthful cooing sounds.

*kisses swanbots hand* ;)

Damn :pac:

I'm not thanks Aaron and yourself :)?

*kisses swanbots hand*
    SwanBot coos
    Is there any other kind than Silly Swannie?
    Hey Seph is gone. Why do my evil schemes always end in failure!?

Shhhhhhhhhhhh jumper! Seph is lurking in the shadows under the protection of SwanBot 2.0 while he is sick. Once Seph is well, SwanBot has exclusive rights to crush him in a super wing HUG! :eek:

• Advertisement

Knew I should have registered my tinfoil hat dealership here ages ago... :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement