Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I must be off to bed folks, g'night :-) talk to all ye soon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Damn :pac:

I'm not thanks Aaron and yourself :)?
    Grand just recovering from last nights shenanigans. Must be getting better because I'm hungry now. Thanks for asking disembodied voice of Seph.
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh jumper! Seph is lurking in the shadows under the protection of SwanBot 2.0 while he is sick. Once Seph is well, SwanBot has exclusive rights to crush him in a super wing HUG! :eek:
    I would pay to see that. How much are the tickets going for?
    Night writer, sleep well.
    Knew I should have registered my tinfoil hat dealership here ages ago... :(
    I never leave the house without one. Keeps all the weirdos away.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    SwanBot coos

Shhhhhhhhhhhh jumper! Seph is lurking in the shadows under the protection of SwanBot 2.0 while he is sick. Once Seph is well, SwanBot has exclusive rights to crush him in a super wing HUG! :eek:

:eek: D:

Well that's me all better

*runs out the door screaming*

Night pals o/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Knew I should have registered my tinfoil hat dealership here ages ago... :(
    Too late Grem! Swannie will make hundreds of magic beans off this Lair exclusive! :cool:
    Nite nite writer. Happy dreams of 1-pages. :D

Night Seph, talk to you next time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

:eek: D:

Well that's me all better

*runs out the door screaming*

Night pals o/
    Seph is better? Yes! SwanBot gives chase! Happy Seph SwanBot nightmares!! :eek:

Blast! Me javahouse gang elected me to hunt food. Back in a bit. Aloha Lair!

Attack of the Black Swan! http://i.ytimg.com/vi/7xrnM7AslAg/maxresdefault.jpg
    Have fun, talk to you next time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Swannie on scavenge mode.. I'd say that's a sight to behold.. Now where did I put my eyemark.

Swannie on scavenge mode.. I'd say that's a sight to behold.. Now where did I put my eyemark.
    We must not peek behind the curtain or all the mystery will be ruined.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can't be losing the magic!!!

Can't be losing the magic!!!
    Indeed! Looks like we have the run of the place. Lets wreck it.
    Swap out Hugo's cigars with fake ones and build a fort out of the furniture.
    They'll never know it was us. . .

Heh heh I'll swap out sugar and salt plus clingfilm the toilet.. :D

Heh heh I'll swap out sugar and salt plus clingfilm the toilet.. :D
    Oh that's evil. And brilliant.
    Lodge of Horrors is right!

Oh I was only starting, oops.. :o

Carry on, I'm not going to stop you. Best to find where the line is so that we can wave at it as it passes.

Oh so that's what that dot on the horizon behind me is..

*finishes sewing prawns into curtain seams*

Oh so that's what that dot on the horizon behind me is..

*finishes sewing prawns into curtain seams*
    Haha that one is particularly nasty. Even if you find and remove the prawns the stench remains.

We should replace the toothpaste with hair removal cream.

Nice!!

As an unintentional victim of the second one I can tell you with personal experience that it is super effective. 3:)

• Advertisement

The cling film one? I know a bar I used to work in was known for pranks on staff members though I wasn't subjected to it much.. (that line that I never failed to cross was probably the reason) :D

No though I hope it never happens. Brushed my teeth with hair removal cream.
    It took very strong flavours and about twenty minutes to get the taste out of my mouth.

Non malicious pranks can be a great way to start the day. Friends and I get each other sometimes but we always wait years in between, so the victim never sees it coming. It's all rather dastardly.

What, in your opinion, would have been the best one that worked?

Either someone convinced they are drunk on non-alcoholic beer or hiding a bit of a car, like a wiper, in pretty much plain sight but for some reason it always seemed impossible for the person to find..

Hiding stuff in plain sight is always a bit of craic.
    The non-alcoholic one is great will have to try it out.

Totally want to pull a prank now but haven't done in years. Must ponder..

Haha make sure to post the results if you go through with it. Also after they realise what has happened you should tell them the internet sent you. That way you can escape while they're confused.

Haha I'm here trying to think who would be a good sport about it..

The plot thickens.

Yeah.. Not everyone is a good sport about pranks, not that you can blame them.. Must grab more coffee, anything from kitchen Aaron?

• Advertisement

Yeah.. Not everyone is a good sport about pranks, not that you can blame them.. Must grab more coffee, anything from kitchen Aaron?

Yeah some people can get weird about it. As long as it doesn't interrupt sleep I'll usually let it slide.
    I'd love a coffee as you're up. No sugar, two spoons of coffee. Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement