Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*hands over coffee*

Oh tired now. Long days and little sleep. What has you up this late?.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

*hands over coffee*

Oh tired now. Long days and little sleep. What has you up this late?.

Had a late night with friends last night. Ended up going to bed at some time this morning and sleeping on until 5:30 yesterday evening. Only starting to get tired now. Might try and push through to tonight to fix my poor sleeping pattern. That should be fun.

How about yourself?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I work nights mostly.. Though was up early today so am also pushing through a bit.

Fun times all around so. Poor us.

Let's break out the violins for ourselves!

• Advertisement

*Rubs thumb and middle finger together*
    The worlds smallest violin, playing just for us.

Hahaha nice one. I'll just wallow in my self-pity over here in the fort..

The Fort of self pity and sadness. Quite catchy if a bit depressing.
    Though the thought of a sad person in a fort made of furniture is steering me back towards a good mood though I don't know why. A thank a you. :pac:

Reminds me of some picture drawn to show what a person having a depressive episode feels like.. I'll try dig it up later. You're right. Oddly I dunno, comforting could be the word..

No worries. It's probably the contrast making it ridiculous.

• Advertisement

That could well be it.. Forts nowadays being fun things, not the protective structures they once were..

That's so deep, I can't even see you anymore. Sorry my brain is too addled to do philosophical right now. More than happy to dive right in after some sleep though. Whenever it happens.

Oops my bad. Mind has been leaning that way of late.. Hope you manage to catch up on your sleep right.

No problem it's my fault for being too dim at the moment and destroying my sleeping pattern again. I could give it a shot if you like not sure you would like the results. Thank you.

Any dreams for life? Always fancied seeing the Aurora Borealis or northern lights myself. In person and not through a screen I mean.

I was lucky enough to see the northern lights when I was about eleven.. Can still see it in my head.. Was home in the sticks.. Walls of rippling colour in the sky. Astonishing. I remember thinking how strange it was that there was no sound, ah the innocence.

I'd love to go to somewhere like the galapagos islands. Just because the creatures there have close to their own personal evolutionary process.

I was lucky enough to see the northern lights when I was about eleven.. Can still see it in my head.. Was home in the sticks.. Walls of rippling colour in the sky. Astonishing. I remember thinking how strange it was that there was no sound, ah the innocence.

I'd love to go to somewhere like the galapagos islands. Just because the creatures there have close to their own personal evolutionary process.
    Aww you lucky thing. Must have been good if you can still remember it, I hope.

Now that reads like something I should research, sounds interesting.

Yeah pretty spectacular I have to say. And yeah the place seems fascinating to me..

We'll get our wish someday. If you want something bad enough you'll find a way to make it happen.

I get pulled in a lot of directions with things.. Would need to be a slightly unusual trip around the world. Want to see mayan temples, easter island perhaps remains of gulags.. I'm a bit scattered in a way.

Not scattered just a lot of interests. Mayan temples would be cool I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folk.

Chatty bunch last night.

Yeah my mouth kind of got away from me for a bit.

Yeah my mouth kind of got away from me for a bit.

You better run after it so.

:P

Someone woke up on the right side of the bed!
    Well played Ted. Also once my motormouth starts there is no catching it. :p

Hehee

we have a live one here.

Sure you have a start the day on a good footing.

That or fall over. Did I win?

Was out being a good samaritan there, good deed done for week.. People stuck in their car on a hill because of black ice, had my spikes with me so (wo)manfully pushed them up out of bother.. All philosophical thoughts evaporated now.

Was out being a good samaritan there, good deed done for week.. People stuck in their car on a hill because of black ice, had my spikes with me so (wo)manfully pushed them up out of bother.. All philosophical thoughts evaporated now.

Fair play to you Grem. Good deeds make you less philosophical?

By that i mean my brain wasn't terribly well supplied with oxygen for a bit, i can't do the think. Me can no brain. :o

• Advertisement

Oh but managed to find that cartoon i was on about that kind of reminded me of the fort..

http://hooplaha.com/2013/12/article-offers-helpful-feedback-on-supporting-a-loved-one-through-ptsd-and-panic-attacks/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement