Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Haha that's great. My brain shut off about two hours ago. The spelling mistakes when I'm proof reading are great.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah qualified as cute and sad. Google image search was "depression + blanket" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

So have the people you sent that pic to respond yet? 
    Nope.. Lol. :p

Yeah qualified as cute and sad. Google image search was "depression + blanket" :D
    Haha that's great. Let me know if you start getting worried emails from google.
    You remembered! Maybe they will leave you alone now, a silver lining is found.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sweet. I liked your thinking Paws!! :cool:

Poor old google has given up on me at this point. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

You remembered! Maybe they will leave you alone now, a silver lining is found.
    Lol.. Maybe it was a bit mean but hickeys and back scratch pictures will result in me sending work pictures from now on. Trust me, it won't take me long to find something to send back. I take pictures of stuff in work all the time. :o
    Sweet. I liked your thinking Paws!! 
    Thanks!

I know the picture you guys are trying to find. I'll see if I can find it. I think I may have retweeted it a while back.

Oh i posted it a while back there Paws, thanks though..

Lol.. Maybe it was a bit mean but hickeys and back scratch pictures will result in me sending work pictures from now on. Trust me, it won't take me long to find something to send back. I take pictures of stuff in work all the time. :o

Thanks!
    They are fair game in my opinion. Anyone sending me inappropriate pics that don't involve funny sex stuff will be dealt with in a swift and discourteous manner.

Oh i posted it a while back there Paws, thanks though..
    Oh sorry, I missed it... :o

While we're on the subject, sort of, there are some good pics about depression that I found while I was looking for that one.

• Advertisement

Oh link a few please.. I find them comforting at times.

For some reason, my phone won't let me post them. :confused:

If I get a chance when I'm on my laptop later I'll see if I can link some.

No problemo Paws, off to land of nod for me now. Shattered. Night all.

Night night Grem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Nighty night o' Great Gremmie One

Hi Ted

Hi Paws.

Feeling any better today?

I'm good today. Had a good sleep last night. I am currently finishing off my book while praying my phone doesn't ring. :o

How are you today?

Sipping coffee here & thawing out.

Tiz fairly fresh out there this morning.

I haven't ventured out yet. I have to work later so I'll wrap up well.

• Advertisement

I haven't ventured out yet. I have to work later so I'll wrap up well.

make sure & stock up on pictures for Snapchat. But hope you don't have to face anything nasty today.

I have a few back up photos. :p

Later I just have to go give medication to the dog we operated on last night. :)

I have a few back up photos. :p

Later I just have to go give medication to the dog we operated on last night. :)

Should always make your job sound more impressive than it is.

Hmm. Well I suppose it's not that great a job then.

Getting the silent treatment because I offered to get the bus so my Mam wouldn't have to worry about driving. Wtf. I actually can't win. I give up. Sick of this stupid behavior.

That's ****e Paws, sorry.

I'll do the same until she decides to cop on.

How are you aaronjumper?

Can't complain. Running on fumes trying to fix my sleeping pattern, so my stupidity is at the highest it's ever been. I find it entertaining, though that could be the stupidity. I'll only get worried if I start to enjoy reality tv, thanks for asking.

Fighting fire with fire, a classic choice. I apologise if any of my posts are disjointed or nonsensical. I would like to ask you how you are but the question seems silly in light of your plight.

Hopefully you fix your sleeping pattern soon. It can be a difficult thing to do.

It'll be grand in the end. I can be stubborn so unless she talks, I won't either. :p

• Advertisement

Thank you, I generally have to fix it every few weeks or after a late night with friends.

I know a few stubborn people including myself, no shame in knowing your personality traits. I like to think it adds to my questionable charm. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement