Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lets just say you wouldn't inflict me on your least favourite friend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lets just say you wouldn't inflict me on your least favourite friend :D

Don't be saying things like that Hugo! You don't come across that way at all!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Too kind Mozz! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Couldn't have put it better myself :)

Too kind Mozz! :)

Only telling the truth :)

• Advertisement

Someone change the topic! :D

Ah why? :p

Because I'm being awkward! :D

Because I'm being awkward! 
    I'm sure there's a lovely lady out there for you Hugo :)

I'm sure there's a lovely lady out there for you Hugo :)

And a guy for you too xPPx :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Because Hugo's blushing! :D

Neighbours dog is out in our yard again. It's nearly 12:30 at night, pissing rain and he's outside running around our yard, barking like mad. OH is adamant on bringing him in. It looks like the neighbours are gone to bed and there's no point leaving him out in the rain. I don't like the dog but still, can't leave him out there.

And a guy for you too xPPx 
    Hopefully.. I'm teeny so he better have good eye sight! :p
    Wilberto wrote:
    Because Hugo's blushing! 
    I do apologize Hugo. Also, hi Wilberto

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Neighbours dog is out in our yard again. It's nearly 12:30 at night, pissing rain and he's outside running around our yard, barking like mad. OH is adamant on bringing him in. It looks like the neighbours are gone to bed and there's no point leaving him out in the rain. I don't like the dog but still, can't leave him out there.
    Awh the poor dog. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    How are ye awkward? :o
    I am also curious. :p

I can be shy around people at first :o

I can be shy around people at first 
    Me too :o

Awh the poor dog. :(

It's the same little brat of a dog, Murray. The one that attacked my cat and drives my own dogs mad :/ I don't like him at all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I just no like people.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    It's the same little brat of a dog, Murray. The one that attacked my cat and drives my own dogs mad :/ I don't like him at all.
    Oooh no.. Do you have a little shelter or shed you could put him in rather than bring him into the house??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm terrible too. My shyness comes across as being standoffish or snobby.. Yes I've been told that.. I am grand when I do know you usually but the hurdle is too much for a lot as it takes ages to change..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Tried that Boards love thingy a few pages back, the results are somewhat surprising.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm terrible too. My shyness comes across as being standoffish or snobby.. Yes I've been told that.. I am grand when I do know you usually but the hurdle is too much for a lot as it takes ages to change..

Same here, I just need to loosen up and get too know the person :o

Wilberto wrote: »
    Because Hugo's blushing! biggrin.png

You ball breaker sir! :D
    I can be shy around people at first :o

Me too man. Painfully so!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Hopefully.. I'm teeny so he better have good eye sight! :p

I do apologize Hugo. Also, hi Wilberto

Hello! :):)

I actually sometimes worry that I come across like that so I really do have to make a conscious effort to be nice and force myself to talk when I feel a bit out of my depth.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Tried that Boards love thingy a few pages back, the results are somewhat surprising.
    I did as well. The first 3 or 4 were people from the Ladies Lounge, then Seph and a couple more Nocs.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Hello! :):)

Another corkonian I see :D

*high 5*

:D

Oooh no.. Do you have a little shelter or shed you could put him in rather than bring him into the house??

He's in the utility room. I feel sorry for the little fecker. He's soaking. I'll bring him back over to them first thing. Stupid careless neighbours.

I have the same problem. I come across as really snobby or stand offish and in reality I am actually just really shy. (Yes it's kinda hard to believe but I am quiet around new people :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oddly enough you Paws & Mozz were joint top in mine :pac:, followed in order by Ted, Hugo, CyberWolf77, SW, 7 PW Boardsies, interesting, interesting indeed.

I actually sometimes worry that I come across like that so I really do have to make a conscious effort to be nice and force myself to talk when I feel a bit out of my depth.

I did as well. The first 3 or 4 were people from the Ladies Lounge, then Seph and a couple more Nocs.

I'm 5th on your list :mad: well I never :mad:

:p

• Advertisement

on a totally random matter, where has sammy got to? she hasn't posted here in a good while
    Was looking for the link for that love thing and noticed this. I think I've seen her posting a bit elsewhere lately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement