Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Someone slightly hungover this morning.

**runs into Swannie's room banging pots & pans together**

Wakey-wakey
    **Eyes closed extra hard, covers ears with wings, and disappears under pillow**

Hair of the dog time for Swannie! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Going for java, or something stronger?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Going for java, or something stronger?
    Will crawl over to my locale javahouse when Sun hits zenith. Until then... hides!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Can't believe i've to be up again already, boo-urns..

Morning Grem, you ever get a day off, seem to be working every night.

Make us a few cakes & we won't telll if you have a sneaky snooze later. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Busy bee alright. I fancy making something I haven't made since I was a wee un, anyone ever try chester cake?. Also any java going for a tired trooper?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A_small_cup_of_coffee.JPG

Nice one thanks Seph, phew.. Badly needed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Reports suggest tonight to be the coldest of the last 3 years. Another few lairs of clothes required. How is one and all? :)

Really?? Thank feck I've the thermals with me.. How are you anyway Roses?

• Advertisement

Reports suggest tonight to be the coldest of the last 3 years. Another few lairs of clothes required. How is one and all? :)

The mood in the lair is often hot, so you might be ok the way you are at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Looks like I'll be getting the bus this week again.

I might take Friday off though so at least that'll take a tenner off the cost.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    The mood in the lair is often hot, so you might be ok the way you are at the moment.
    This is quite true.

Looks like I'll be getting the bus this week again.

I might take Friday off though so at least that'll take a tenner off the cost.

Looks to be freezing conditions all week.

Snow prob tomorrow night/tues.

I know it's safer but it's costing me more than I'd like, anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Howdy peoples

Hows da pickles

Hows da pickles

A bit all over the place to be honest!

how's yourself?

Counting the hours down until I have to go back into work.

Monday blues setting in very early.

Chill out here for a bit until the dust settles.

Pickles mon! Pull yourself together haha..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Am good thanks Grem. Dying with the cold here. Have my Heating on but it feels like it's not! Have a very open Living-Room so it's a bit of a crap set-up. Will just have to resort to Secondary-School-style and park my bum on top of the radiator for a few spells.

Does anyone know much about open-fires - like would really bad weather conditions cause any damage or anything?! I'm not used to managing open-fires at all.

Counting the hours down until I have to go back into work.

Monday blues setting in very early.

Chill out here for a bit until the dust settles.

I may start building so :pac:
    Pickles mon! Pull yourself together haha..

I'm trying grem! But it's just not happening!

Am good thanks Grem. Dying with the cold here. Have my Heating on but it feels like it's not! Have a very open Living-Room so it's a bit of a crap set-up. Will just have to resort to Secondary-School-style and park my bum on top of the radiator for a few spells.

Does anyone know much about open-fires - like would really bad weather conditions cause any damage or anything?! I'm not used to managing open-fires at all.

Shouldn't have any major impact on it Roses.

Don't sit on radiator too long. Nothing worse than a burnt arse cheek or two.
    Speaking from experience.

Surely every nerve in my nose is shot by now so why the continual sneezing?? Argh..

Hi guys

Hiya Paws, how are ya now? No more yucky snapchats I hope..

I'm OK. Nope, none yet anyways lol.

Good, both counts.. I've myself dosed up with various cold remedies, see how that works.

Good, both counts.. I've myself dosed up with various cold remedies, see how that works.

Wrap up well tonight anyways Grem.

Welcome back Paws ***waves**

• Advertisement

Yeah look after yourself Grem. It's a cold one out there tonight.

Hey Ted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement