Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

*Lurking intensifies*
    Haven't slept yet but no longer tired, I'm going to take that as a good sign.
    How is everyone?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks guys, thermals with me, plenty of bits and bobs to wear to defend myself.. All good..

Hey Aaron, you've crashed through the exhaustion barrier so?.

Hey hope the cold doesn't get you Grem.
    It would appear so, now I just choose when to try and sleep and it should all fall into place.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not so bad. It's a struggle at times but nearly back in rhythm..

I'll be fine.. At this a while so well prepared thank feck..

Practice makes perfect. Now where has that been said before. . .

• Advertisement

A million primary school teachers!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

A million primary school teachers!.
    That must be it. Silly teachers and their lies, I practiced maths plenty, didn't seem to help.
    Hi pals o/
    Hey Seph, how is it going?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Practice makes perfect. Now where has that been said before. . .

If at first you don't succeed. Hide all evidence you tried in the first place.
    Hi pals o/

hey Seph

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Note to self, never be alone with Ted. :p

• Advertisement

Note to self, never be alone with Ted. :p

Hey now :eek:

Who have you been talking to.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That must be it. Silly teachers and their lies, I practiced maths plenty, didn't seem to help.

Hey Seph, how is it going?

hey Seph

Not bad thanks ,how are the lads?

As a wise man once said in here.

"not too shabby my good sir"

Hows all Leeside

Hey now :eek:

Who have you been talking to.
    The witnesses Ted. Bit brazen pulling those sorts of stunts in broad daylight.
    Don't worry though I had a word and greased some wheels.
    Pretty good now, on the way to recovery. Any news?

Ahhhh not bad now at all, fecking freezing D:

Hiya Seph!. Hope all is well with you.

**Slides envelope across the table to Aaron**

That's how I roll. While the petty issues are being done in plain sight, the real deals go on undetected as everyone is distracted.,

That's how I roll. While the petty issues are being done in plain sight, the real deals go on undetected as everyone is distracted.,
    **Pockets envelope**

Nice doing business with you sir.

Hiya Seph!. Hope all is well with you.

Hi grem o/ how are you?

Nah feck all news ,just playing freedom wars

Yourself?

The person who figures out how to stop sneezes will be forever in my heart.

• Advertisement

Nah feck all news ,just playing freedom wars

Yourself?

At a friends place. They have gone to bed so I hijacked their laptop, probably try and sleep soon.

Want to take care of some stuff in Limerick tomorrow and then spend some time gaming if nothing crops up. Might treat myself to a Kebab at some point because I like to spoil myself. :)

The person who figures out how to stop sneezes will be forever in my heart.

BOO

or is that hiccups?

**Pockets envelope**

Nice doing business with you sir.

Ted bribiñg people again i see :eek:

:-D

Haha thanks for the giggle anyway Ted!

Well I have to keep my business transactions below the radar.

:cool:

Haha thanks for the giggle anyway Ted!

Was all part of my subtle plan to take your mind off your sneezes.

Ted bribiñg people again i see :eek:

:-D

It's not a bribe. Ted was simply donating to a good cause, namely his freedom.
    It's bad or the economy for people to go to prison.

He's stricken with guilt and has sworn to mend his ways. You wouldn't begrudge someone a second chance now would you Seph? :pac:

He's stricken with guilt and has sworn to mend his ways. You wouldn't begrudge someone a second chance now would you Seph? :pac:

Can you be my go-to-guy for future character references ?

:D

At a friends place. They have gone to bed so I hijacked their laptop, probably try and sleep soon.

Want to take care of some stuff in Limerick tomorrow and then spend some time gaming if nothing crops up. Might treat myself to a Kebab at some point because I like to spoil myself. :)

Watcha gonna play?

• Advertisement

I suspose not if i were to be bribed as well :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement