Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Can you be my go-to-guy for future character references ?

:D
    Why of course, a champion of the reformed is what I am. To those that can afford me.
    Watcha gonna play?
    Probably Destiny, got some nice gear for my characters on Friday and want to level it up. If I run out of things to do in that probably GTA V for some online silliness.
    I suspose not if i were to be bribed as well :pac:
    I was thinking a fundraiser in your honour was on the cards alright for all that hard work you put in. It's nice to see you have a forgiving side.

All we need now is The Godfather theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just after runnning out to put the bin out &

cQMaELC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Now I must rest, after being awake I don't know how long.
    Sleep well to fellow nocs when ye decide it's your turn, talk to you next time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sleep well Aaron.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Now I must rest, after being awake I don't know how long.
    Sleep well to fellow nocs when ye decide it's your turn, talk to you next time.

Night Aaron o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Night aaron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Well, saw the girlfriend off at the airport during the wee hours, won't be seeing her again for at least 4 months :( I'm tired and sore because of the long bus journeys and just exhausted emotionally

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Links234 wrote: »
    Well, saw the girlfriend off at the airport during the wee hours, won't be seeing her again for at least 4 months :( I'm tired and sore because of the long bus journeys and just exhausted emotionally

4 months might seem like a long time but it'll go quick enough. Keep busy in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Had my first proper dinner today since Monday. Poor stomach didn't know what hit it I'd say. How goes everyone?

Yeah, and I've a lot to keep busy with, but still... :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Links234 wrote: »

Four months will fly by links, is she off travelling ?

away on business

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

International espionage, I knew it!. Hope it flies though Links.

Think I'm going to a) knuckle down and study a lot and b) stay up all night watching anime :pac:

Sounds like a plan right there.

Kinda bummed to be missing the ufc tonight. People across the globe seem to be watching it..

Woo, cold in here.. *stacks range with kiln dried timber and puts water on for java, then administers cpr to thread she seems to have killed again*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning peeps:)

Morning Writer, how are ya?.

Morning Writer, how are ya?.

I'm not too bad thanks, didn't get much sleep so a bit tired :o but i'll be ok, how are you?

• Advertisement

Another shift at work nearly over.. Full to the gills of lemsip and honey etc. Lookin forward to bed.

Another shift at work nearly over.. Full to the gills of lemsip and honey etc. Lookin forward to bed.

i hope you feel better soon :) sounds like an ok plan

Ah I'll be fine, just worn myself down with hours and changing from inside to outside temperatures, my own fault. Stock up in health shop later or tomorrow..

Ah I'll be fine, just worn myself down with hours and changing from inside to outside temperatures, my own fault. Stock up in health shop later or tomorrow..

I know the feeling :o a few days of rest and hopefully be ok:)

Yup, in the mean time, more coffee for me.. Would you like a coke?.

Yup, in the mean time, more coffee for me.. Would you like a coke?.

that's true:) keep ya going for a bit longer and something hot to drink.. would love one thanks

Just the job. I like getting the lairlings set up for the day before I go home for myself..

Just the job. I like getting the lairlings set up for the day before I go home for myself..

cheers grem:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi writer and Grem. Almost bewitching hour here. In about 15 I'll turn into a pumpkin. :pac:

EDIT: Aloha Lair (hi and bye).

• Advertisement

Sorry to have missed you Swannie, handover was a pain today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement