Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Glad you're a bit better Links. Paws, I signed up to one of those sites bout six months ago just to see what the story was. Deleted account within the month. It's just not for some people..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    You never know, a tall dark stranger could walk into the surgery with an injured pet & you bring it back to full health. & he is forever grateful & thats where it all starts.
    True. You never know what's round the corner I suppose. That would be a nice way to meet someone I must say.
    Glad you're a bit better Links. Paws, I signed up to one of those sites bout six months ago just to see what the story was. Deleted account within the month. It's just not for some people..
    Yeah I'm beginning to feel the same tbh. It might be great for some people but I don't think it's for me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm. Social media gone lala over soap actress dying. Sure it's sad but I'm not sure about all the condolence posts. Am I being way too cynical?

She was only 60, it is kinda sad. Don't think she's been sick too long either. Feel sorry for her family.

Oh no doubt it's sad and she was young enough, it's just the outpouring of grief via twitter and fb seems a little overboard to me..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Which Actress died? And more's the point who is this Conor McGregor person that didn't seem to exist before last week but now everyone seems to know him?!?

Paws I thought you were taking a break from Online-Dating! :pac: I'm dying to get on the Tinder-Train but don't know how I can download it on my Phone as its not an Android. Think ya still can download it on any Smart-Phone but I don't know how. But I think I've come to the conclusion that no matter how many Dating Sites there are, it's all the same faces on all of them! I'd say about once every 5/6 months a couple of new peeps might join and I like the look of them but I'm not their cup of tea! 'Tis getting kinda mundane now online. Need ALL teh new things to do! :)What new things?!? :pac::(

Am tentatively getting into cleaning-mode yayyyy! Have signed up for an Online Course too so am looking forward to gettting stuck into it. I just need to hurry on and get a wriggle on and get 'round to doing things! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

How is everyone?

Well a lot of people have probably watched her on TV everyday. She's played the same part for 44 years and now she's just gone. Maybe it is overboard but some people are genuinely upset by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

evening peeps:)

Paws I thought you were taking a break from Online-Dating!
    Yeah I am. I've logged out of the site.

I guess.

Heyo Writer and Roses!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey writer & roses.

Some people love to live their lives through the box in the corner. If their neighbour died at 60 they probably wouldn't know about it.

grem, ted, pp, roses *tips hat* :)

how's everyone?

it's my birthday in 2 hours :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Where's the snow lads?!? Nil points here. Outside does appear to be a grazing of white but I'd say it's just frost or whatever. I live in such a cold house. Golly I had better stop talking about the cold it's all I'm ever spouting about!! :o:D

grem, ted, pp, roses *tips hat* :)

how's everyone?

it's my birthday in 2 hours :D

***Runs out to buy cakes**

Where's the snow lads?!? Nil points here. Outside does appear to be a grazing of white but I'd say it's just frost or whatever. I live in such a cold house. Golly I had better stop talking about the cold it's all I'm ever spouting about!! :o:D

Bit of a freezing fog about down here.

bit of snow this morning and last weekend:) didn't stick though

hummm cake :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hi all! How is everyone doing

bit of snow this morning and last weekend:) didn't stick though

hummm cake :D

But only if you have your page done for today !

:p
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Hi all! How is everyone doing

yo man!

Yo Ted, what is up in the hood?

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Yo Ted, what is up in the hood?

Just chillin' with my biatches lovely Lair ladies.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    But only if you have your page done for today !

:p

yo man!

knew there was a catch! but tis done :P

howdy mrk!:)

Hi MrK

*potters off to kitchen to begin cake baking*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

Hi MrK

*potters off to kitchen to begin cake baking*

thanks grem:D

I'm thinking chocolate sponge with perhaps white chocolate buttercream icing. What you reckon??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Black_n_White_Cake_Medium_Web_view.jpg

Want some :pac:

Mmm cake!

*slides over plate*

as tempting as that cake is, I may retire to bed.

All out of matchsticks & cant keep eyes open.

G'nite all

I'm thinking chocolate sponge with perhaps white chocolate buttercream icing. What you reckon??

it sounds lovely:D ye are making me hungry now! Apparently getting a chocolate biscuit cake tomorrow. My dad was on the phone to me earlier and mentioned a party, just texted me to want to know the name of a hotel I stayed in last year...getting a bit suspicious now...humm

It looks lovely stereo:D

Edit: good night ted :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    as tempting as that cake is, I may retire to bed.

All out of matchsticks & cant keep eyes open.

G'nite all

Goodnight Ted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement