Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

It's playing on the inside of my eyelids, I'd love to close them and watch haha

Aww! LOL *hugs*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hugo, always a classy gent
    Indeed. :D
    Hi Swannie and Wolfie!.
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy Grem! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Aldi has haggis! I might give it a go!

Links234 wrote: »
    Aldi has haggis! I might give it a go!

I'd love to give it a try actually!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Spotted that.. Tis cheap enough to chance it really, maybe I'll make colcannon to go with.. What about you?

• Advertisement

Spotted that.. Tis cheap enough to chance it really, maybe I'll make colcannon to go with.. What about you?

Neeps and tatties all the way! :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Neeps and tatties all the way! :D

Some Irn-Bru to wash it down then Links? :D

I'm off to hit the hay! :D:o

Goodnight all!

Ew no! However, I do have a bottle of grozet in the fridge that'd go down lovely! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm off to hit the hay! :D:o

Goodnight all!

Whew, he hit the right key

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Gugo!! :D

Can't abide turnips hence the colcannon idea..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Goodnight all!
    Nite nite Hugo. Sweet dreams. :D

Pfft so much for frost and ice here anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Waaah waaah waaah waaah

i don't want to go to school work today.

I'm treating you to a latte so sire.. I'm just finished but under mad time pressure for the next two hours. Ugh.

At least you can hit the hay (**checks spelling**) in a bit.

Thanking you kindly for latte

Ha haaaaa, aren't I brave all the same risking getting hit in here?! That'll be post of this lair I think. :D

Ha haaaaa, aren't I brave all the same risking getting hit in here?! That'll be post of this lair I think. :D

Reckon so, ain't no-one going to dare hit you. Everyone would be straight up to gggg-Galway if anyone tried.

Aww. That's nice!. :o

us nocs look after one another.

Anyways, must make like a railroad factory & make tracks.

laters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I've been here half an hour and I already want to leave. I've been here every day without fail for two weeks and I need a break. :(:(

You surely have built up some hours to take a day Paws.

Think 12 days in a row is my record & it would burn you out.

Ouch Paws.. I've done some silly long stints and think it can't be good for your sanity even if you love the job.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    You surely have built up some hours to take a day Paws.
    Yeah I have 12 hours, took half an hour of that yesterday so I have 11.5 hours left. Almost a day and a half. Going to organise it today and take Friday off and maybe a half day on Thursday to give myself a long weekend.

Right favours nearly complete, least I got to bring dog for a good walk doing it..

Grrr. Can't take Friday or Monday. Night take a half day on Friday though. Other people are off so we all have to kinda pick up the slack.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

keep your best side out Paws

cgh wrote:
    keep your best side out Paws
    Always do. :)

Might take a half day Friday and take the other hours as a day some other time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

dont might..... DO take a half day friday

• Advertisement

cgh wrote:
    dont might..... DO take a half day friday
    I'll have to see how busy we are because we have a different vet to the usual one. I'll work something out. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement