Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oddly enough you and Mozz were joint top in mine :pac:, followed in order by Ted, Hugo, CyberWolf77, SW, 7 PW Boardsies, interesting, interesting indeed.

Jesus, our kids would be so tall! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Jesus, our kids would be so tall! :D

Damn it there goes my coffee, cheers for the chuckle Stiglitz.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    He's in the utility room. I feel sorry for the little fecker. He's soaking. I'll bring him back over to them first thing. Stupid careless neighbours.
    Poor doggy. Even if he is a little sh1t. Least he's warm and dry now. :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I have the same problem. I come across as really snobby or stand offish and in reality I am actually just really shy. (Yes it's kinda hard to believe but I am quiet around new people  )
    LOL I was just about to say the same thing about myself. By the way I post here, you wouldn't think I was shy at all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Damn it there goes my coffee, cheers for the chuckle Stiglitz.

Any time, friend! :D

Jesus, our kids would be so tall! 
    Hahahaha!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Oddly enough you Paws & Mozz were joint top in mine :pac:, followed in order by Ted, Hugo, CyberWolf77, SW, 7 PW Boardsies, interesting, interesting indeed.
    I hope I am one of those 7 PW Boardsies Lith! :P

In other news, this guy has a huge smile on his face because the girl I am seeing is awesome! Wasn't sure how it would go after meeting drunk in a nightclub but I can say it is going quite well!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oddly enough you Paws & Mozz were joint top in mine :pac:, followed in order by Ted, Hugo, CyberWolf77, SW, 7 PW Boardsies, interesting, interesting indeed.

No sign of seph on that list I see :mad:

:pac:

No sign of seph on that list I see :mad:

:pac:

Have a crate of Belfast Lager for your troubles :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

In other news, this guy has a huge smile on his face because the girl I am seeing is awesome! Wasn't sure how it would go after meeting drunk in a nightclub but I can say it is going quite well!

Nice one :)

Yes you are on that list, go on MrK you player you :p *Insert appropriate Rock meme here*

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Awww sweet :D

Nice one :)
    Cheers! I just thought with all the posts of everyone here talking about dating sites it was appropriate! Never had much luck on dating sites (because I put a lot of thought into a message, don't get a reply, get disheartened and don't bother again for a while!) and you guys are awesome so thought I'd share!
    Yes you are on that list, go on MrK you player you :p *Insert appropriate Rock meme here*
    Woooo!
    (Ric Flair's catchphrase works for both!)

Have a crate of Belfast Lager for your troubles :p

Hmmm I suspose that would do :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

LOL I was just about to say the same thing about myself. By the way I post here, you wouldn't think I was shy at all!!

Same. I am completely different irl :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice one MrK, after all our grumbling nice to see a good news story!

Jesus the rain is really coming down outside now

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Same. I am completely different irl 
    Yep, me too. Once you get to know me I am sort of like I am on here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bless Internetland for side stepping a few social norms needed to engage.. ;)

Exactly.

It is a curse being shy but I used to be ten times worse.

I'm getting worse these days.. Crochety cranky old grem!.

• Advertisement

I am finding myself to be getting cranky too lately but I put that down to stress. I find myself losing tolerance to my one of my mates and his immature jokes. But then again I am not a fan of fart and penis jokes, especially out of a 25 year old man. Guy thinks he's the real life Peter Griffin or something :rolleyes:

Haha sure no one can out-peter peter!

Penis jokes were never funny to begin with.

Penis jokes were never funny to begin with.
    Ah I dunno, the short ones are funny :p

Ah I dunno, the short ones are funny :p

I uh see what you did there :pac:

Hehe :p

Exactly.

It is a curse being shy but I used to be ten times worse.

I tend to disagree with the curse thing. As I said I am quiet and I can be quite guarded however over the years of more observing people than interacting I tend to be able to gauge or read people better now. I am not always 100% but a lot of the time I can tell who's being up front or who's just trouble :o
    Haha sure no one can out-peter peter!

There's only one. No one else should try!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I tend to disagree with the curse thing. As I said I am quiet and I can be quite guarded however over the years of more observing people than interacting I tend to be able to gauge or read people better now. I am not always 100% but a lot of the time I can tell who's being up front or who's just trouble 
    Well, maybe curse was a bit too strong a word. :o I do find it a little but annoying as regards myself tbh. I do understand what you mean about reading people though.

Yeah I'd be very observant too and it has made it easier for me to spot a messer or whatever title you'd give them..

• Advertisement

Asshat is my chosen term at the moment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement