Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hoi folks

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hows the Lair Japanese ambassador this evening.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Went out for a few pints. Tryin to figure out to stay out or not. It's lovely and peaceful for a pint though.. How you Links?

Oooh, ambassador am I? I kinda like that! :D

Tired. Very tired, and sore. Haven't been getting proper sleeps at all, kept getting woken up by loads of random things, last night was especially bad got woken up 4 times. When I finally dragged myself into the shower, I just felt exhausted and like I hadn't slept at all. Should be studying like I planned to today, but I'm just ****ed.

Did I tells ya I DJ'd at an anime convention on Saturday night? Seriously awesome turnout, and I got to play a set of entirely Japanese rock/metal :D Got a lot of thanks and positive comments and one girl really thanked me for playing The Gazette. Honestly, so much fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Went out for a few pints. Tryin to figure out to stay out or not. It's lovely and peaceful for a pint though.. How you Links?

This kind of out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Quiet in here

Almost bed time for me

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Quiet in here
    **Swannie dances into Lair with the sound of Jamaican drums!**

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Swan :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

herro all

• Advertisement

hey all who popped in ;)

Links234 wrote: »
    hey all who popped in ;)

How ya Links?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I do not pop. I bamf.

I do not pop. I bamf.

Oh my! :eek:

Quiet in here tonight

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Swan :)
    Hi Paws! :D
    Evening pals
    It's Hugo! :cool:
    herro all
    Hello wolf!
    hey all who popped in ;)
    Hi Links! :D

I'm just stumbling about boards looking for mischief. :pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    I'm just stumbling about boards looking for mischief. :pac:

Nothing new there so! :D

Nothing new there so! :D
    That's me Hugo. BLACK Swannie!

That's me Hugo. BLACK Swannie!

Yes, yes you are! :D

Yes, yes you are! :D
    But it's not working in the Lair now. All the snoring is distracting from fun making. Do people really sleep in the Noct forum? :pac:

• Advertisement

But it's not working in the Lair now. All the snoring is distracting from fun making. Do people really sleep in the Noct forum? :pac:

Phonies the lot of 'em!

Phonies the lot of 'em!
    It's right here on page 55 at the bottom in small print in the Lair SOPs that you may never sleep! :eek:

It's right here on page 55 at the bottom in small print in the Lair SOPs that you may never sleep! :eek:

Zzzzzzzz eh wha' sorry, did you say something?

Quiet in here tonight

Seems quiet a lot lately, over on the Rock & Metal forum things are pretty quiet too

Seems quiet a lot lately, over on the Rock & Metal forum things are pretty quiet too

You seem to be the common denominator in both case Links...... SHE'S INFECTED! :eek:

Except for Irish Water in the Politics Café. They've been splashing about quite a bit in recent weeks! :pac:

Except for Irish Water in the Politics Café. They've been splashing about quite a bit in recent weeks! :pac:

12710061ec1b8ec6b7fa09807a2b4f6c7c208950ddab1952d95037fcb0c754fc.jpg

You seem to be the common denominator in both case Links...... SHE'S INFECTED! :eek:

Pfft, if I was infectious, you'd all be listening to awesome Japanese Visual Kei bands. Check your ipods, any Versailles or Nightmare or the like? If not, then you've nothing to worry about.

Find yourself listening to D obsessively, then maybe we've something to worry about ;)

Zzzzzzzz eh wha' sorry, did you say something?
    SPLASHES Hugo with bucket of ice water! :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement