Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Aye, it was pretty great. Still, staffing stuff like that leaves you bloody exhausted! Third time staffing a con, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Angron wrote: »
    Aye, it was pretty great. Still, staffing stuff like that leaves you bloody exhausted! Third time staffing a con, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat :D
    Great stuff :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There was also early morning entertainment of walking to the college on the Saturday before they put ice out on the campus. Roughly 50% off the staff said they fell at some point during the walk :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

what con was that?

Akumakon, held in the NUIG campus in Galway city.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday pals! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Howdy Noccies, happy Friday! I should venture in here more often. :)

jebforever wrote: »
    Howdy Noccies, happy Friday! I should venture in here more often. :)
    yes, you should!!! :P

happy Friday, jebby!! :D

Ok I'll try to be more active here then haha. On the train right now, the wifi is pretty shocking!

All good with you Minty?

Ok I'll try to be more active here then haha. On the train right now, the wifi is pretty shocking!
    off having jebby adventures? :P
    All good with you Minty?
    smashing!! looking forward to some pizza after work :D

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »
    off having jebby adventures? :P

smashing!! looking forward to some pizza after work :D

Jebby adventures?! :eek: That sounds quite exciting! I'm off to see my cousin and his wife in Wicklow, staying at their gaff for a few days.

Pizza mmm, enjoy! What toppings?

Jebby adventures?! :eek: That sounds quite exciting! I'm off to see my cousin and his wife in Wicklow, staying at their gaff for a few days.
    Cool :)
    Pizza mmm, enjoy! What toppings?
    all of them :cool:

It's a "fatpants day" :pac:

SW wrote: »
    Cool :)

all of them :cool:

It's a "fatpants day" :pac:

Time to kick back and relax so. ;)

Time to kick back and relax so. ;)
    that's the plan :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning people.. And hi Jeb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mornin' o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya, grem o/

*bows*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea anyone?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tea anyone?.

*slides mug across the counter*

Thanks grem

No problem. Have a white chocolate twix too if you fancy. Is there anything on tv tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ayup Peeps.

mmmm. white twix.

<<insert Homer drool gif>>

Found them in eurostore type place. Anything white chocolate has my attention.

No problem. Have a white chocolate twix too if you fancy. Is there anything on tv tonight?

Ahhhh lovely *rubs hands together*

F all on the box tonight tbh, actually check out sky atlantic if you have it, theres a very cool show called acension (excuse the spelling) on tonight.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ayup Peeps.

mmmm. white twix.

<<insert Homer drool gif>>

Hi ted o/

Aloha senor Seph, cómo estás ?

I'll just leave it on in background, not got much concentration anyway..

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Aloha senor Seph, cómo estás ?

not bad thanks ted yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Evening nocturnal beings. :)

not bad thanks ted yourself?

Body slowly feeling normal after 5 mile run.

Enjoy tea & ham/cheese sambo now.

Urgh, people. Trying to watch a pokemon stream on twitch, and people in the chat are being stupid and/or racist. Someone is arguing that a word that's well documented as being a slur against the Japanese people isn't racist cause calling someone 'murican isn't racist, all while giving out about political correctness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

F all on the box tonight tbh, actually check out sky atlantic if you have it, theres a very cool show called acension (excuse the spelling) on tonight

I saw the trailer for that man, I must acquire it tomorrow and check it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement