Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This thread made my day! Literally

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I waste enough of my time reading the bollocks here without reading ancient bollocks from somewhere else.

Summary and analysis please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,118 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I waste enough of my time reading the bollocks here without reading ancient bollocks from somewhere else.

Two gobshītes argued over time

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

It's that forum full of ***** that repeatedly say "Do you even lift brah", "no homo brah", "something something alpha brah", "brah brah brah".

Pack of Patrick Batemans some of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

So a quiet Sunday in for the OP then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 423 ✭✭The Bould Rabbit

I waste enough time giving summaries and analysis.

The bollocks I posted is sufficient bollocks to be getting on with.

• Advertisement

Two gobshītes argued over time
    It's that forum full of ***** that repeatedly say "Do you even lift brah", "no homo brah", "something something alpha brah", "brah brah brah".

Thanks.
    I'll stay here with the sane people so.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Is it two bodybuilders arguing over who has the smallest willy?

If not I have no interest reading it

donvito99 wrote: »
    So a quiet Sunday in for the OP then.

Yep. And?

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Bodybuilding.com is what this forum wishes it was.

A forum full of anti-social, opinionated idiots who think they know it all. Come to think of it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

A guy asked a question about how often to exercise and then there was some confusion by him about how many times he'd be working out in a two week period because he counted the Sunday of each week twice.

Yeah, that's actually what it is.

• Advertisement

Mr_Muffin wrote: »

A forum full of anti-social, opinionated idiots who think they know it all. Come to think of it.....
    Give me a summer in the bog with them and I'd soon 'work out' some of those attitudes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭KungPao

I want a total upper body workout that works my abs, cabs, AND flabs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

It goes on for almost 3 pages......

KungPao wrote: »
    I want a total upper body workout that works my abs, cabs, AND flabs.
    Forget about these snakeoil salesmen.

Do you know the difference between a top turf and a black turf?

Forget about these snakeoil salesmen.

Do you know the difference between a top turf and a black turf?

One is black and the other is on top?

somefeen wrote: »
    One is black and the other is on top?
    Good stuff

How are you fixed for May-July? I can't pump you full of vitamins but I'll promise you muscles like Chevy Chase's head.

Do you deliver turf to Wexford?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Suppose you put "I can't believe it's not butter"in the real butter dish and visitors said "I don't believe that's not butter"and you would say it's not...imagine the mirth and confusion . I'd literally laugh.

Do you deliver turf to Wexford?

That happened once. The real butter dish thing. Caused a hell of a rumpus.

The butter for the butter dish was real but the butter dish itself wasn't.

It was a dish for I can't believe its not butter, but it had actual butter in it.

• Advertisement

Good stuff

How are you fixed for May-July? I can't pump you full of vitamins but I'll promise you muscles like Chevy Chase's head.

Do I get time off for me pilates?

somefeen wrote: »
    Do I get time off for me pilates?
    When I'm finished with you you'll have forgotten all about your sore arse.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Short version:
    Guy 1: If you work out every second day you will have 4 sessions in the week as a week is 8 days (he thinks it is seven because you dont count the first day in the week)
    Guy 2: You are a retard
    Repeat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Aware.

How many RT's does that have on twitter now?

That's funny because there actually have been at least two confirmed serial killers linked to the forum. One of which was Elliot Roger, the infamous forever alone that was so frustrated about being a virgin he shot up a college. I don't know much about the other but AFAIK he's called " ice pick killer" or something along those lines.

And another member from Australia is currently awaiting trial because of a girl who fell from his balcony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Mr_Muffin wrote: »

Its a great forum to take a gander through.
    And if you don't agree with me its because your a BETA that doesn't see how the world works Brahhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

That's funny because there actually have been at least two confirmed serial killers linked to the forum. One of which was Elliot Roger, the infamous forever alone that was so frustrated about being a virgin he shot up a college. I don't know much about the other but AFAIK he's called " ice pick killer" or something along those lines.

And another member from Australia is currently awaiting trial because of a girl who fell from his balcony.

To be fair though it is a massive forum, probably one of the top 20 on the internet. There's bound to be a lot of oddblls, misfits and even some murderers hanging out there, just as in a real life community of some sort. I mean for all we know Larry Murphy could have/had a boards account! **Looks around carefully**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

Aware.

How many RT's does that have on twitter now?

That could be any forum at any time. Do you know who you talk to on here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Would you believe that despite the website name the forum isn't actually about bodybuilding.

Pretty famous forum for talking about generally everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,370 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Give me a summer in the bog with them and I'd soon 'work out' some of those attitudes :)

Ah, toilet sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Threads about threads. 1411673552438.jpg

Advertisement