Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 5-1-15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

The Authority came back too early I think. I was sad to see Dolph Ziggler lose the title again too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Cena has lost, and been made look 'weak', plenty of times. He does his fair share for the rest, more than HHH or Hogan, for example, ever did.

He does not do or has done his fair share for the rest, how many has he helped along his way by losing clean or selling injuries from, apart from HHH Lesnar and The Rock

That look on Cenas face as Raw ended will haunt me forever

John Cena is the number 1 guy for WWE, their supreme money-maker. Who could blame him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The Ambulance match was so meh, even the massive bump was made almost meaningless.

Another week or 2 until Steph is back unnecessarily burying people I'm sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I ask myself every time, how the hell did Cena get to be the company's main cash cow for 10 years.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

It's great that Rollins is in the Title Match, well deserved high profile match for him.

Wyatt is finally looking like a threat in his own right now that he has moved on from the Wyatt family.

Jamie Noble is brilliant as a stooge, he was made for that role.

Well I think it's really simple, a combination of his look, his work ethic and his ability to stay over.

John Cena is the number 1 guy for WWE, their supreme money-maker. Who could blame him?

Nobody, but that doesn't mean he should stop trying.

Hes in a position where he could maybe sell an Injury, make somebody look strong before beating them, change promo delivery, perform some moves realistically i.e the STF, just make himself more believable.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Honestly, I never blame him. As much as his acting and stuff annoys me, it's pretty obvious that it's not just tolerated but actively encouraged by the higher powers. Its not up to Cena to change if the message he gets is "you're the man!".

• Advertisement

Bubba you said it perfect. That is what I was implying in my post. He is paid to be the man that we see on the T.V. If I were in his position I'd tow the line as well. He'd be foolish not to really.

Dolph needs to go dye his hair (back to) black, stick on sting face paint and go all vigilante on RAW next week.

I'd like to see a return match between himself and Wade Barrett sometime, whenever he returns.

Dolph Ziggler returns............... Next Week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Dolph Ziggler returns............... Next Week.

He bought tickets for the front row........... if only :cool::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Rollins still have his in MITB title shot as well as being in title match at RR?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Expected far more anger out of this place. You've all gone soft. Boards have seethed at far better Raws.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Rollins still have his in MITB title shot as well as being in title match at RR?

Yeah Rollins still has his title shot courtesy of the MITB briefcase.

If Brock Lesnar doesn't retain the championship, I'd like for John Cena to win & Rollins cash in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

If Brock Lesnar doesn't retain the championship, I'd like for John Cena to win & Rollins cash in.
    Fantasy booking, Lesnar gets pinned by Cena after a bruising encounter. Rollins curb stomps him, cashes in, pins Cena and wins the title! Then, later on in the Rumble Ambrose wins. WM main event Rollins vs Ambrose!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Love the guy but I must be the only one that thinks Rollins isn't ready for PPV main events let alone a title run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Love the guy but I must be the only one that thinks Rollins isn't ready for PPV main events let alone a title run

You are.

The guy is fantastic. He can do it all nowadays and he has more then enough heat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Fantasy booking, Lesnar gets pinned by Cena after a bruising encounter. Rollins curb stomps him, cashes in, pins Cena and wins the title! Then, later on in the Rumble Ambrose wins. WM main event Rollins vs Ambrose!

Is the Elimination Chamber ppv after RR, will that have any world title match?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is the Elimination Chamber ppv after RR, will that have any world title match?

Elimination Chamber is no more, it'll be WWE Fast Lane in it's place from now on.

Well Rollins is more ready than Reigns will ever be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

He's the number one heel competitor in the company at the moment (and I am including Lesnar in that) and he is a fantastic wrestler and a very dastardly heel. Deserves not only the case but to be in the main event at RR. He showed at Hell in a Cell and Survivor Series he is more than able to main event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Rollins is number 1 now that Ambrose has been buried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Ha eric rowans on the wwe alumni page and ziggler

rovert wrote: »
    Expected far more anger out of this place. You've all gone soft. Boards have seethed at far better Raws.

Why?

Babyfaces with odds stacked against them, Kane messing with matches, Kane getting involved in match endings, a Handicap match, the Authority & John Cena starting as well as ending the show, Authority trying to get Cena to wise up and make life easier on himself, people getting temporarily fired. It was all so fresh :pac:

I think the fact I am so used to the above made me disregard it when watching and I just remember enjoying Barrett go full heel, the brilliant fun that is J&J security, Ambrose v Wyatt.

The Ascension look and that promo must be a joke on someone. Reigns v Big Show was horrible and only surpassed by his (Reigns) awful interview. Those parts of RAW were so bad I enjoyed them.

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    Rollins is number 1 now that Ambrose has been buried.

I wouldn't say Ambrose is buried yet, if they are planning on Wyatt
    Taker
    Wyatt has to look strong, Ambrose can easily come back maybe against Barrett, or Ruzev.

Advertisement