Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathdrum - Lights from Park to Train Station

• 05-01-2015 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

For the love of God can someone get the lights fixed from the memorial park to the train station?

Or, if they can't be fixed / will be out of order for some time, could we get confirmation of same?

As a [female] solo-traveller walking to / from the train station on the dark mornings / evenings is disconcerting and unsafe. Can anyone clarify what the hell the problem is?

Thank you
    p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

There are a few things you can do.

Use the My street light is broken facility to report the problem.

Or, you can use fixmystreet to report the issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Try here also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

Thank you - that link is much handier than having to go around with a flashlight trying to find codes on lampposts!

I reported it on FixMyStreet also. I think it's a tripping hazard too, as well as being unsafe for females and children.

Advertisement