Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost mobile now found - HTC 1 m8 blacklisted

Options
  • 05-01-2015 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Lost my phone over xmas claimed insurance called service provider phone was black listed. Just by chance someone found phone and managed to get it back to me.

My new handset will be here tomorrow. I was wondering what would happen if i called provider and advised i found would they remove the black list? I have paid my insurance and to my understanding its separate. seems shame a good phone going to waste i want to give to my father

any ideas what my options are

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

You are supposed to send it back to the insurance co. You claimed a new phone so you cannot hold on to the original. Alternately you return the new phone and try to get the original phone unblacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭vibes23

Cheers I wasnt sure what the procedure was. thanks

Advertisement