Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bcw harassment

Options
  • 05-01-2015 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

I have received numerous letters at my parents address from this crowed relating to an outstanding bill of 180 euro on a house which I shared with 3 others I have not received monies owed to me so in turn I cannot settle the outstanding amount, I have (in good faith) cleared just over half of the original bill (430 or so) this amount was also calculated after we had vacated the property and as such I require that you forward me the relevant invoice and proof of meter readings as I'm sure your aware the readings was submitted by a third party

I must also advise you that I am not a resident at the address bcw are contacting nor the country, and electric ireland are soliciting the harassment of elderly people

If they contact me again in any way or form, I will be contact the local garda station and making a formal complained under the "Non-Fatal Offences Against the Person Act, 1997" law, if they step foot on my parents drive away they will have them arrested for trespassing on private property.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello fergus1001.

A final bill is sent to the forwarding address supplied when an account is closed. If you private message us the account number of the Electric Ireland account in question, your name in full, the address in full that you moved out of, and the telephone number we would have had for you, we will be able to check into this further.
    Just for general clarification: were the final meter-readings sent in by e.g. a landlord/letting agency when you moved out of the accommodation in question?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Hello fergus1001.

A final bill is sent to the forwarding address supplied when an account is closed. If you private message us the account number of the Electric Ireland account in question, your name in full, the address in full that you moved out of, and the telephone number we would have had for you, we will be able to check into this further.
    Just for general clarification: were the final meter-readings sent in by e.g. a landlord/letting agency when you moved out of the accommodation in question?

Regards,
    Una

Finall readings were sent in by the letting agency and we had paid the bill only weeks previous to moving out, I will forward the requested information as soon as possible I don't have it to hand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

PM us sent now

Advertisement