Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA Accounting

• 05-01-2015 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    I am considering Master in accounting at NUIM and wondering if anyone did from NUIM. Just want to get an idea about the time table and class days etc. I am working full time but my hours are very flexible. I can work around with my job timetable.
    Also any thoughts on exams, thesis etc?

Comments

mirmick wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am considering Master in accounting at NUIM and wondering if anyone did from NUIM. Just want to get an idea about the time table and class days etc. I am working full time but my hours are very flexible. I can work around with my job timetable.
    Also any thoughts on exams, thesis etc?
    I'm not a current or past student but isn't the course itself full time? You wouldn't be doing yourself any favours trying to complete it while working full time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mirmick

I'm not a current or past student but isn't the course itself full time? You wouldn't be doing yourself any favours trying to complete it while working full time.
    I am self-employed and can cut my hours. But still would be working around 25 to 30 hours in a week.

Advertisement