Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheaper Gillette blades?

Options
  • 05-01-2015 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi guys just wondering does anyone know where i could purchase cheaper than the going price for a pack of 8 / 10 Gillette fusion blades, as they are so expensive everywhere (tesco,boots). thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,822 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Odd time they show up on Amazon.co.uk but in general very few deals on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

Living Social have Gillette Mach 3 blades on offer at the moment. 12 pack for €18 +€4.99 delivery
    https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1355424-gillette-mach3-replacement-razor-blades-12-pack?pos=0

I got 4 boxes of 8 blades (32 total) of Gillette Mach3 turbo blades a few months back but not sure what deals site I got them off. I'll see if I can dig out the emails and the cost. I know it was cheap at the time.
    Haven't seen any for Fusion blades though. Not sure if the mach3 or the turbo would be compatible with the Fusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Cliffage

Has anyone tried the RazorPit blade sharpener? Would be good to know if it works, seems like a good idea if it does

cant post link, but here's the spiel:

The RazorPit is an innovative solution for those who use Gillette Mach3 and Fusion razor blades to name but a few. The RazorPit sharpens and cleans these blades extending the life of just one blade up to approximately 150 shaves. When you consider that on average a blade will last only one week the real value of this product becomes even more apparent. This device will help save a fortune on expensive razor blades and has been proved to work very effectively. A few quick strokes on the RazorPit will bring a blade back to new.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,036 ✭✭✭✭L1011

My local pharmacy is dumping stock of handle + 8 blade giftpacks at a reduced rate at the moment, claiming that they're replacing the giftpacks with new models for next Christmas. Works out cheaper than they have the five blade packs for (think its about €15, wasn't paying huge attention as I was waiting for someone to pick up a script). May be worth checking any local independent pharmacies for the same deal - St Patricks in Maynooth was the one I was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

I know I will probably be shot for this but aldi do a triple blade that I find is great and is obviously a fraction of the cost of a mach 3 blade. Cuts really smooth and very little to none razor burn......just and option/opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

Healthwise pharmacies have 4 mach 3 blades for 5.99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Cliffage wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the RazorPit blade sharpener? Would be good to know if it works, seems like a good idea if it does

cant post link, but here's the spiel:

The RazorPit is an innovative solution for those who use Gillette Mach3 and Fusion razor blades to name but a few. The RazorPit sharpens and cleans these blades extending the life of just one blade up to approximately 150 shaves. When you consider that on average a blade will last only one week the real value of this product becomes even more apparent. This device will help save a fortune on expensive razor blades and has been proved to work very effectively. A few quick strokes on the RazorPit will bring a blade back to new.

Dont waste your money its useless do the old pair of jeans trick a much better result.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

Cara pharmacy was doing a deal for a years supply of them for €75.

Advertisement