Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Stern Pinball

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Was wondering who 'Brownfinger' was..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Was wondering who 'Brownfinger' was..

Not a hope I'm Googling that! :D

No Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Jake the Snake or Honky Tonk? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

At least Ireland is represented on the pin by Sheamus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

The Rock being on it is a weird inclusion, with everyone else being a current player. Luke Harper should have a call out. "YEEeEeEeEaAahhh....."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,269 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Modern wrestlers really are a boring looking bunch. Where's all the face paint and mad costumes gone?

• Advertisement

Apparently there making a run of 400 featuring the legends of wrestlamania. All signed by the Hulkster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Give me the old school one anyway
    wwf_royal_rumble_pinball_2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

o1s1n wrote: »
    Modern wrestlers really are a boring looking bunch. Where's all the face paint and mad costumes gone?

Are you serious? Bray Wyatt is amazing! He's someone who gets it, and Luke Harper is a fantastic wrestler, technical and rare old school throws and pins. You won't see a michinoku driver like that outside of lucha wrestling these days! Erick Rowan, the last Wyatt brother, is an interesting character, and I think they're gonna focus on him now he's back. The Ascension's first appearance was great, and they're a tag team I think are gonna go places if they do up a few decent story lines. I can see them being as big as The Brood back in the day.

Sorry, back to pinball :D:D !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Jaysus, Doink the Clown, what a character! Years since I thought about him! I remember seeing them in the point in the 90's, me and the bro gave Tatanka some stick!

Los Lobos wrote: »
    Jaysus, Doink the Clown, what a character! Years since I thought about him! I remember seeing them in the point in the 90's, me and the bro gave Tatanka some stick!

I think he died in the last year or two

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Ah balls :(

Advertisement