Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin pubs to lease.

Options
  • 05-01-2015 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all. I'm looking for some info on dublin pubs that are available to lease. I've tried all the auctioneers sites but nothing in them. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Try Daft. Most on there look to be restaurants (you can only search for bar/hotel/restaurant) but keep on eye on it set up an alert so as soon as anything gets added to the category from Dublin you get an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Doher

Thanks Jimmi. I've looked at those for months now. Nothing on them. Mainly restaurants. Estate agents are very cagey when you ring them. I'll keep looking. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Doher wrote: »
    Thanks Jimmi. I've looked at those for months now. Nothing on them. Mainly restaurants. Estate agents are very cagey when you ring them. I'll keep looking. Thanks again.

Good luck with it hope you find something suitable!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭adamrooney

Doher wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm looking for some info on dublin pubs that are available to lease. I've tried all the auctioneers sites but nothing in them. Any help would be appreciated.

Try morrisseys.ie . They have a good reputation when it comes to selling pubs in and around Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Doher

I've tried all the auctionneers in dublin. Kinda hoping that someone might have an idea of done pubs that might be coming available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

The LVA have a magazine called Managing Your Pub. Get hold of a copy and stick an ad in it!

http://www.mediastreet.ie/en/businesses/managing-your-pub

Advertisement