Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many days!!

Options
  • 05-01-2015 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I transferred 2000e to my AIB account from my Bank of Ireland account on Sat & its still not in my account.  I says at weekends it done on the Monday.  Is the delay with Bank of Ireland or AIB.  It wouldnt want to be an emergency.  Bad service!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi hillbloom.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us here on Boards.ie..[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Once a SEPA transfer is made to an account within the Republic of Ireland before the cut-off time of 3.30pm on a banking day, we will ensure the payee’s bank is paid within one working day. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Transfers requested after the daily cut off time or on the weekend will be actioned the following working day. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Please see our website here for more information on transfer time-frames.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]We hope this information is of benefit to you. If we can assist you with anything further, please let us know.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi hillbloom.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us here on Boards.ie..[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Once a SEPA transfer is made to an account within the Republic of Ireland before the cut-off time of 3.30pm on a banking day, we will ensure the payee’s bank is paid within one working day. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Transfers requested after the daily cut off time or on the weekend will be actioned the following working day. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Please see our website here for more information on transfer time-frames.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]We hope this information is of benefit to you. If we can assist you with anything further, please let us know.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]
    Thanks Laura. 
    The money is in the account today (Tuesday) but I expected it to be in the account on Monday. I did the transfer on Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi hillbloom.

As the request to transfer funds from your account was made at the weekend, the process would have commenced the following working day, which in this case was Monday, crediting the payee's bank today.

We hope this helps clarify the above for you.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Laura

Advertisement