Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memphis to New orleans 3 weeks .

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Nice one ya i did a rough estimaite of 4 dollars a gallon and car maybe 20 miles to a gallon ?

I heard a story today that gas prices are down around $2.50/gal in the midwest now.

Of course they can go up again between now and june.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

InTheTrees wrote: »
    I heard a story today that gas prices are down around $2.50/gal in the midwest now.

I got my gas for $2.05 in Pahrump last week! Vegas is about $2.30 at the moment. Definitely the time to be road tripping. :D

I agree with not booking anywhere til you get there. Motels are everywhere and there's no reason to book in advance.
    I've not been so can't comment personally, but I work with guys from Little Rock, AR and they say it's one of the roughest places to be. Might not be anything to worry about but something to keep in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭castlebarian

I got my gas for $2.05 in Pahrump last week! Vegas is about $2.30 at the moment. Definitely the time to be road tripping. :D

I agree with not booking anywhere til you get there. Motels are everywhere and there's no reason to book in advance.
    I've not been so can't comment personally, but I work with guys from Little Rock, AR and they say it's one of the roughest places to be. Might not be anything to worry about but something to keep in mind.

Hey thanks very much the plan wasnt excatly to stay in little rock there is a few campsites and lakes about a hour outside it I was reading up about and its kinda something to do for a few days to get out of the bigger citys . But it doesnt havo be little rock anywere between memphis amd new orleans that anyone can recommend would be great . I done some research on little rock itself and it doesnt look like it has much to offer on a tourist front . :)

InTheTrees wrote: »

Thats great news here is hoping it stays low . Do they usually try to hike it up come summer time did someone post earlier ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Thats great news here is hoping it stays low . Do they usually try to hike it up come summer time did someone post earlier ?

It's dropping like a stone, currently $1.75 in NM and dropping daily.

• Advertisement

MadsL wrote: »
    It's dropping like a stone, currently $1.75 in NM and dropping daily.

Cant complain about that and long may it drop more .

Advertisement